Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

See any good movies lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See any good movies lately?

Here are a few I really liked. Some might be Canadian, but if you go somewhere where the distribution is good, you might be able to find them.

- The Red Violin (amazing!!! one of my favorites). It's Canadian and won the Grand Prize at the Toronto Film Festival. Unbelievably filmed and unbelievable storyline.

- Snow Falling on Cedars

- The Talented Mr. Ripley

- Cider House Rules

- City of Angels (the one with Meg Ryan and Nicolas Cage)

Let me know if you found The Red Violin, or if you have any others you might recommend for me! Thanks...

Here are a few I really liked. Some might be Canadian, but if you go somewhere where the distribution is good, you might be able to find them.

- The Red Violin (amazing!!! one of my favorites). It's Canadian and won the Grand Prize at the Toronto Film Festival. Unbelievably filmed and unbelievable storyline.

- Snow Falling on Cedars

- Cider House Rules

Let me know if you found The Red Violin, or if you have any others you might recommend for me! Thanks...

Comment

- Snow Falling on Cedars

- Cider House Rules

Comment

OK, I have NO life! It was months ago that I got to actually go out and see a movie in a theater and weeks ago since I got to rent one. So, with the Jon off for the holidays (please don't hate me all you on-callers) I might actually get to see a movie (rented or new). Any suggestions?

Comment

OK, I have NO life! It was months ago that I got to actually go out and see a movie in a theater and weeks ago since I got to rent one. So, with the Jon off for the holidays (please don't hate me all you on-callers) I might actually get to see a movie (rented or new). Any suggestions?

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X