Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

wow - i miss him!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow - i miss him!

hey everyone!!

i just had a *wonderful* *wonderful* *wonderful* week with my fiance. it was soooooooo wonderful to have him here for a week. i dragged him along with me to appointments for invitations and flowers and cakes! and he was such a great sport! we also had some alone time to just talk and catch up on things at the beach!

so now i miss him. dearly! i woke up this morning with that blah heavy feeling that i used to wake up with in college after i broke up with someone. i know time is going to fly by but right now, it feels like it's crawling.

hey everyone!!

i just had a *wonderful* *wonderful* *wonderful* week with my fiance. it was soooooooo wonderful to have him here for a week. i dragged him along with me to appointments for invitations and flowers and cakes! and he was such a great sport! we also had some alone time to just talk and catch up on things at the beach!

so now i miss him. dearly! i woke up this morning with that blah heavy feeling that i used to wake up with in college after i broke up with someone. i know time is going to fly by but right now, it feels like it's crawling.

Comment

hey everyone!!

Comment

Hi Claudia!

Boy have i ever been where you are and do i ever know what that feels like.Did i tell you phill and I have only been married 2years??Before we got married he lived on the west coast and i lived on the east.Being apart was so terrible for us that i moved in with him and only flew back home 1-2times a month to pay my bills and stuff.We thought we'd die being apart even that little bit.We couldn't do much about it tho till he sold his practice in Ca. and found a job here in Md.Everything just took to long to suit us and the stress almost killed us.But it worked out and we finally got married....and lived happily ever after!LOL.But seriously i do know how terrible all the being apart from each other feels...and how depressed you get going thru it each time.When this is all over you'll look back on it tho and will have some of your greatest memories.Phill and i were just looking at some of our Ca.pictures and our memories are so wonderful that we do plan to go back to Ca. alot because of all that.Just run those phone bills up!

Lynn

Comment

Hi Claudia!

Boy have i ever been where you are and do i ever know what that feels like.Did i tell you phill and I have only been married 2years??Before we got married he lived on the west coast and i lived on the east.Being apart was so terrible for us that i moved in with him and only flew back home 1-2times a month to pay my bills and stuff.We thought we'd die being apart even that little bit.We couldn't do much about it tho till he sold his practice in Ca. and found a job here in Md.Everything just took to long to suit us and the stress almost killed us.But it worked out and we finally got married....and lived happily ever after!LOL.But seriously i do know how terrible all the being apart from each other feels...and how depressed you get going thru it each time.When this is all over you'll look back on it tho and will have some of your greatest memories.Phill and i were just looking at some of our Ca.pictures and our memories are so wonderful that we do plan to go back to Ca. alot because of all that.Just run those phone bills up!

Lynn

Comment

Hi Claudia!

Lynn

Comment

Claudia,

I am so glad you had a wonderful week with your finance`. And walking along the beach is romantic, isn't it? Did you get a lot accomplished for the wedding? Did you pick the perfect wedding cake? Mmmm... Claudia, tell me about your wedding planning as we did not have a big wedding and so, I want to know what it's like!!! How exciting! I am so happy for you and have been thinking about you and all the excitement you must be going through. Enjoy it as I'm sure it will go by quickly! ~smiles~

Christy

Comment

Claudia,

I am so glad you had a wonderful week with your finance`. And walking along the beach is romantic, isn't it? Did you get a lot accomplished for the wedding? Did you pick the perfect wedding cake? Mmmm... Claudia, tell me about your wedding planning as we did not have a big wedding and so, I want to know what it's like!!! How exciting! I am so happy for you and have been thinking about you and all the excitement you must be going through. Enjoy it as I'm sure it will go by quickly! ~smiles~

Christy

Comment

Claudia,

Christy

Comment

Working...
                  X