Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Janet,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janet,

Hey, Janet, it seems as if all of your fellow Canadians have migrated south for the winter. Every other license plate I see is from Canada and the ones that aren't are from Illinois, Michigan or Maryland.

Hey, Janet, it seems as if all of your fellow Canadians have migrated south for the winter. Every other license plate I see is from Canada and the ones that aren't are from Illinois, Michigan or Maryland.

Comment

Comment

Hi Lisa,

Yes, many Canadian retirees head to Florida for the winter. Many of them own condos or time-share on condos. As the US dollar gets more expensive, though, it might dwindle somewhat. People just seem to like going somewhere warm and sunny. For many older people, it's good for their health!

So, it's no surprise to me that you see all those plates! My guess is that most of them are from Eastern Canada, as it's not as far as from the West. I think people in the West go to Hawaii... sigh...

Comment

Hi Lisa,

Yes, many Canadian retirees head to Florida for the winter. Many of them own condos or time-share on condos. As the US dollar gets more expensive, though, it might dwindle somewhat. People just seem to like going somewhere warm and sunny. For many older people, it's good for their health!

So, it's no surprise to me that you see all those plates! My guess is that most of them are from Eastern Canada, as it's not as far as from the West. I think people in the West go to Hawaii... sigh...

Comment

Hi Lisa,

Comment

They are mostly retirees and mostly from Ontario. It's interesting to read the license plates and see where everyone is from that visits here.

Comment

They are mostly retirees and mostly from Ontario. It's interesting to read the license plates and see where everyone is from that visits here.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X