Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!

Jennifer, Happy Birthday to you today! I hope your birthday is special, that your husband is not on call, that somebody cooks you a fabulous dinner (or takes you out!), and that you share some special times with family and friends.

Best wishes for your 26th year being the best year ever!

Janet

Jennifer, Happy Birthday to you today! I hope your birthday is special, that your husband is not on call, that somebody cooks you a fabulous dinner (or takes you out!), and that you share some special times with family and friends.

Janet

Comment

Janet

Comment

Wishing you a very happy 26th birthday!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hope you have a marvelous birthday!!!! Do something nice for yourself!

Lisa

Comment

Lisa

Comment

Lisa

Comment

Well, thank you all very much! Unfortunately Jon is in Houston at Baylor on a residency interview, but I still had a good day! My mom gave me a present - pajamas. Now, this may sound like a silly gift, but for me it was PERFECT. I have the rattiest jammies in the world. And, since I have the habit of lounging around in them, it would be nice if they were a little nicer looking. I am also a creature of comfort and my loved ones know this. (Jon got me some great perfume for Christmas and my sister got me some of the best slippers I have ever seen or worn!)

Thanks for the Happy Birthdays!!!

Comment

Well, thank you all very much! Unfortunately Jon is in Houston at Baylor on a residency interview, but I still had a good day! My mom gave me a present - pajamas. Now, this may sound like a silly gift, but for me it was PERFECT. I have the rattiest jammies in the world. And, since I have the habit of lounging around in them, it would be nice if they were a little nicer looking. I am also a creature of comfort and my loved ones know this. (Jon got me some great perfume for Christmas and my sister got me some of the best slippers I have ever seen or worn!)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X