Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

January blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January blues

Does anyone out there have the January blues? I go through this every year. It seems to start when I throw the Christmas tree on the curb...

Maybe it's just all the excitement over the holidays and settling back into a more normal schedule.

Does anyone out there have the January blues? I go through this every year. It seems to start when I throw the Christmas tree on the curb...

Maybe it's just all the excitement over the holidays and settling back into a more normal schedule.

Comment

Comment

Hi Janet...I know what you mean.The blues don't hit me till around Feb.tho.After weeks of snow on the ground and more to come...and the gray dreary days,it starts to pull me down.By that point i can't wait for Spring to come!But as for Xmas and everything being over,i truthfully feel relieved myself.This year with going to the Carribean on top of the holidays I had so much stress to get everything done and less time to do it in.Everything turned out wonderful and i did all that worrying for nothing and now i just want to give a big sigh...plop down...and do nothing!!It is my time now..and my time with phill...so i'm happy...and i plan to just do what makes us happy now...with no stress or pressure about anything.Don't worry tho,my blues will be setting in ,in another few weeks tho.LOL.Cheer up and do something just for *you!You deserve it!

Lynn

Comment

Hi Janet...I know what you mean.The blues don't hit me till around Feb.tho.After weeks of snow on the ground and more to come...and the gray dreary days,it starts to pull me down.By that point i can't wait for Spring to come!But as for Xmas and everything being over,i truthfully feel relieved myself.This year with going to the Carribean on top of the holidays I had so much stress to get everything done and less time to do it in.Everything turned out wonderful and i did all that worrying for nothing and now i just want to give a big sigh...plop down...and do nothing!!It is my time now..and my time with phill...so i'm happy...and i plan to just do what makes us happy now...with no stress or pressure about anything.Don't worry tho,my blues will be setting in ,in another few weeks tho.LOL.Cheer up and do something just for *you!You deserve it!

Lynn

Comment

Lynn

Comment

I hope things get better for you Janet! When Christmas is over and the trimmings are put away, it can be a sad time! Maybe you could find a good novel to read and snuggle on the couch and read it! I will read a book with you! ~smiles~

Christy

Comment

I hope things get better for you Janet! When Christmas is over and the trimmings are put away, it can be a sad time! Maybe you could find a good novel to read and snuggle on the couch and read it! I will read a book with you! ~smiles~

Christy

Comment

Christy

Comment

I go through it a little too, Janet. I think that with all of the holiday activity and excitement, when it's all over, it feels a little anticlimactic. Plus I have no use for wintertime when the holidays are over. It's dull and dreary and cold outside and that makes me a little down.

I just try to look ahead to spring and think about all of the things I'm going to do when the weather gets warm or I think about what I'm going to get Chad for Valentine's Day or something. Anything that gets me looking ahead to something new makes me feel better.

Hope you're feeling cheerier soon!

Comment

I go through it a little too, Janet. I think that with all of the holiday activity and excitement, when it's all over, it feels a little anticlimactic. Plus I have no use for wintertime when the holidays are over. It's dull and dreary and cold outside and that makes me a little down.

I just try to look ahead to spring and think about all of the things I'm going to do when the weather gets warm or I think about what I'm going to get Chad for Valentine's Day or something. Anything that gets me looking ahead to something new makes me feel better.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X