Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Just getting back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just getting back...

Hi everybody....I haven't been online in ages...the holidays were just so busy and stressful. My mom was flying in standby and ended up getting bumped for two days. I finally picked her up at midnight two hours away from us on the 23rd. She tried flying out again standby on the 26th at 530 am (we left the house at 3.30am) and we found out all of the flights had been cancelled and had to drive back home(got lost twice in the process)...so she decided to take a greyhound bus...we got her all packed up today and called before we left for the station only to find out that the busses have all been cancelled (bad weather everywhere)....stress, stress. All of the kids have come down with bronchitis, my husband has been growling around the house since two days before christmas, I have PMS,and we are leaving for Germany in 2 days...help..I need a cyberhug!

Kris

Hi everybody....I haven't been online in ages...the holidays were just so busy and stressful. My mom was flying in standby and ended up getting bumped for two days. I finally picked her up at midnight two hours away from us on the 23rd. She tried flying out again standby on the 26th at 530 am (we left the house at 3.30am) and we found out all of the flights had been cancelled and had to drive back home(got lost twice in the process)...so she decided to take a greyhound bus...we got her all packed up today and called before we left for the station only to find out that the busses have all been cancelled (bad weather everywhere)....stress, stress. All of the kids have come down with bronchitis, my husband has been growling around the house since two days before christmas, I have PMS,and we are leaving for Germany in 2 days...help..I need a cyberhug!

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Kristen, what a hectic time you've had! Is it snowing in the Southern US? I'm glad your mom got there for Christmas--although getting there sounds like it was a marathon of sorts.

Here's your C-Y-B-E-R-H-U-G...

Comment

Kristen, what a hectic time you've had! Is it snowing in the Southern US? I'm glad your mom got there for Christmas--although getting there sounds like it was a marathon of sorts.

Comment

Comment

It has been pretty yucky weather down here in northeast Texas and in OK the last couple of days. I hope your mother gets home quickly and safely! I am also sending you a big hug (and a jar of Advil and a nurse to take care of the kids!) How long will you be in Germany?

Comment

It has been pretty yucky weather down here in northeast Texas and in OK the last couple of days. I hope your mother gets home quickly and safely! I am also sending you a big hug (and a jar of Advil and a nurse to take care of the kids!) How long will you be in Germany?

Comment

Comment

Hi, Kristen and everyone! My family left earlier today to head back home. They left earlier than they had planned so that they could beat whatever winter weather may be headed their way.

We had a good Christmas and I hope that everyone else did too. It sure did go by quickly!

Kristen, I hope everything goes well for you in these next few days. I hope you have a safe and relaxing trip!

Comment

Hi, Kristen and everyone! My family left earlier today to head back home. They left earlier than they had planned so that they could beat whatever winter weather may be headed their way.

We had a good Christmas and I hope that everyone else did too. It sure did go by quickly!

Kristen, I hope everything goes well for you in these next few days. I hope you have a safe and relaxing trip!

Comment

Comment

Thanks.....

We are flying out on the 30th and won't be back until the 14th of January!!!!!! I am looking forward to getting back to Germany for a little bit but not to the flight...or mother-in-law. . She has been calling me every couple of days "now, it is cold here..be sure and bring socks for the kids...." I guess she is just excited to see us all...

well, I will miss all of you...maybe I will be able to find a computer with an internet connection at the public library in town there?

I hope that you all really enjoyed your Christmas holidays...

Kris

Comment

Thanks.....

We are flying out on the 30th and won't be back until the 14th of January!!!!!! I am looking forward to getting back to Germany for a little bit but not to the flight...or mother-in-law. . She has been calling me every couple of days "now, it is cold here..be sure and bring socks for the kids...." I guess she is just excited to see us all...

well, I will miss all of you...maybe I will be able to find a computer with an internet connection at the public library in town there?

Kris

Comment

Thanks.....

Kris

Comment

Working...
                              X