Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Valentines Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentines Day

How was everyone's Valentines Day?

Comment

Comment

Hi Jason. Ours has been pretty busy. All three of the kids had Valentine's day parties and so I had to prepare stuff for the parties...and Andrew had a Drs appt.....I found out yesterday that I have a huge exam tomorrow for a class.....lovely!!! So I have been going crazy trying to study. I am just now taking a break and the kids are watching "Annie"

How about you?

Kris

Comment

Hi Jason. Ours has been pretty busy. All three of the kids had Valentine's day parties and so I had to prepare stuff for the parties...and Andrew had a Drs appt.....I found out yesterday that I have a huge exam tomorrow for a class.....lovely!!! So I have been going crazy trying to study. I am just now taking a break and the kids are watching "Annie"

How about you?

Kris

Comment

How about you?

Kris

Comment

aw well you know the usual intern year mate on call for valentines day kind of day

all in all it sucked--for both of us I am sure--he really didn't want to go in to the hospital tonight

Anniversary/Valentines Day--blah blah blah

how is that for in the spirit--

that is what the board is for though right

Did thomas remember to grab something for you

Comment

aw well you know the usual intern year mate on call for valentines day kind of day

all in all it sucked--for both of us I am sure--he really didn't want to go in to the hospital tonight

Comment

Comment

Bummer, Jason! We had a couple of those Valentine's days too......... They don't celebrate Valentine's day in Germany (a US creation, I guess ) and so he has never ever done anything for V-day. I sort of accepted it and don't really even nag/bring it up....I was surprised to get a really lovely, mushy card......very surprised~!!!! And an adorable outfit........I was so glad that he thought of it.

The kids had valentine's day parties and Andrew had his evaluation (long story for an email, I guess!). All in all, it was a good day for us.....I am glad to report...

That being said, I am really sorry for your day. We have had them as well as you KNOW! What can I suggest? I say that if he has a day off this weekend you turn back the calendar and make it Feb. 14th all over again! The good news is that all of the red heart, mushy gushy (my daughter's words) is on SALE...so you actually SAVED money by missing valentine's day and postponing it...(I know, it's a stretch......but what the heck!)

Well, I have to get ready to leave the house for my exam.

Kris

Comment

Bummer, Jason! We had a couple of those Valentine's days too......... They don't celebrate Valentine's day in Germany (a US creation, I guess ) and so he has never ever done anything for V-day. I sort of accepted it and don't really even nag/bring it up....I was surprised to get a really lovely, mushy card......very surprised~!!!! And an adorable outfit........I was so glad that he thought of it.

The kids had valentine's day parties and Andrew had his evaluation (long story for an email, I guess!). All in all, it was a good day for us.....I am glad to report...

That being said, I am really sorry for your day. We have had them as well as you KNOW! What can I suggest? I say that if he has a day off this weekend you turn back the calendar and make it Feb. 14th all over again! The good news is that all of the red heart, mushy gushy (my daughter's words) is on SALE...so you actually SAVED money by missing valentine's day and postponing it...(I know, it's a stretch......but what the heck!)

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Working...
                        X