Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Thank You Thank You Thank YOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Thank You Thank YOU

Thank you so much for all of your replies. When I checked my e-mail I wanted to hug all of you. I'm much better today. Kinda over the pity party, meltdown thing. A little about us, we are still working on residency issues. We are having some trouble that might give us another year in the trenches of Med. school. We have been together through Med school through the USMLE (one my most traumatic events so far). And I am looking forward to the years ahead. I must admit reading you reply's and other stories on the board has given me much more hope for the years ahead. Thank You and I look forward to e-mails, posting and reading the board.

Thanks,

Lynn

Girlbuggggg@aol.com

Thank you so much for all of your replies. When I checked my e-mail I wanted to hug all of you. I'm much better today. Kinda over the pity party, meltdown thing. A little about us, we are still working on residency issues. We are having some trouble that might give us another year in the trenches of Med. school. We have been together through Med school through the USMLE (one my most traumatic events so far). And I am looking forward to the years ahead. I must admit reading you reply's and other stories on the board has given me much more hope for the years ahead. Thank You and I look forward to e-mails, posting and reading the board.

Thanks,

Lynn

Girlbuggggg@aol.com

Comment

Thanks,

Lynn

Girlbuggggg@aol.com

Comment

Lynn,

This is such a great group of girls and guys....whenever things have been tough for me they have been supportive which makes it very "real" to share the good times.

I was just flying through the messages....are you a med student too? or pre-med?

We have a lot in common. I have 3 children and am currently finishing my graduate degree while my husband finishes his training. I know all about the stress, the guilt.....well, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on then I am here!!

still suffering from jetlag...

Kris

Comment

Lynn,

This is such a great group of girls and guys....whenever things have been tough for me they have been supportive which makes it very "real" to share the good times.

I was just flying through the messages....are you a med student too? or pre-med?

We have a lot in common. I have 3 children and am currently finishing my graduate degree while my husband finishes his training. I know all about the stress, the guilt.....well, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on then I am here!!

Kris

Comment

Lynn,

Kris

Comment

What sort of issues are you guys facing. Has he contacted any support groups, are any thing like that. I know we had issues regarding the region of residencies. Has he been talking to other classmates? That some times helps.

Comment

What sort of issues are you guys facing. Has he contacted any support groups, are any thing like that. I know we had issues regarding the region of residencies. Has he been talking to other classmates? That some times helps.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X