Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Does anyone know what happened to LYNN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know what happened to LYNN

I haven't seen a post from her in quite some time and I always enjoyed her post training perspective

Kris or Janet have you guys heard from her or Lynn if you are reading this let us know you are still out there.

I haven't seen a post from her in quite some time and I always enjoyed her post training perspective

Kris or Janet have you guys heard from her or Lynn if you are reading this let us know you are still out there.

Comment

Comment

Awwwww,Jason....thank you...i missed you too!Sorry i toook so long to get back to you but i have been sick for about 10days now.I babysat the kids and they were sick and gave me those *killer baby germs!!Even phill got sick and took off work.!1st time i've ever seen him do that.We also have a lot going on in the family and a few you could call crisis,so i've also been real busy....and stressed.But i'm back now...and will try to post again.So whats new with everyone??I've missed you all and have even thought about you!LOL Jason how is it going with you guys now??I hope things have settled down and ya'll are at a peaceful stage...for now at least.Okkkkk....everyone start posting now....fill me in!LOL

Lynn

Comment

Awwwww,Jason....thank you...i missed you too!Sorry i toook so long to get back to you but i have been sick for about 10days now.I babysat the kids and they were sick and gave me those *killer baby germs!!Even phill got sick and took off work.!1st time i've ever seen him do that.We also have a lot going on in the family and a few you could call crisis,so i've also been real busy....and stressed.But i'm back now...and will try to post again.So whats new with everyone??I've missed you all and have even thought about you!LOL Jason how is it going with you guys now??I hope things have settled down and ya'll are at a peaceful stage...for now at least.Okkkkk....everyone start posting now....fill me in!LOL

Lynn

Comment

Lynn

Comment

We have had them too, Lynn.......horrible!!!!! Thomas came home with them and was laid out for a couple of days. He went to work and then had me pick him up and literally walk him to bed the minute that he came through the door!

Alex and I had it Fri-Sun...I am still feeling a bit under the weather.....I hope Amanda and Andrew aren't next.

I am glad that you are starting to feel a bit better.

I meant to tell you that my lab work finally started working out last week........yipppeee!!

Kris

Comment

We have had them too, Lynn.......horrible!!!!! Thomas came home with them and was laid out for a couple of days. He went to work and then had me pick him up and literally walk him to bed the minute that he came through the door!

Alex and I had it Fri-Sun...I am still feeling a bit under the weather.....I hope Amanda and Andrew aren't next.

I meant to tell you that my lab work finally started working out last week........yipppeee!!

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Kristen....that is fantastic....bout time things started going good for you,you've worked soooooo hard!!Maybe your at the start of a *roll...a bunch of good luck coming your way now!They say things coming in 3's....maybe you got 2more good things about to happen!As for me...i think i may be going to have my 1st real medical marriage problem.Now you all will have to give me advise.Phill came home so excited tonite.They offered him a new job...yes with a pay raise too.They've asked him to be medical director and in charge of ALL urgent care centers!The group he works for is huge so he'd be in charge of Md,Va.and Wash.D.C.,plus he'd still have the family doc job he's doing now.I'm worried tho....this may change our marriage and family life if it's a lot of extra time and days.You all now how much phill and my marriage mean to me.,and i don't want anything to change that.He's asked them to put the job description in writing so we can see exactly what it is and disscuss it.He won't take it if i say no...but he's just soooo excited i know he wants to.I'll post more about the details and my worries when i find out.I need *YOU guys to all help me now!!!

Lynn

Comment

Kristen....that is fantastic....bout time things started going good for you,you've worked soooooo hard!!Maybe your at the start of a *roll...a bunch of good luck coming your way now!They say things coming in 3's....maybe you got 2more good things about to happen!As for me...i think i may be going to have my 1st real medical marriage problem.Now you all will have to give me advise.Phill came home so excited tonite.They offered him a new job...yes with a pay raise too.They've asked him to be medical director and in charge of ALL urgent care centers!The group he works for is huge so he'd be in charge of Md,Va.and Wash.D.C.,plus he'd still have the family doc job he's doing now.I'm worried tho....this may change our marriage and family life if it's a lot of extra time and days.You all now how much phill and my marriage mean to me.,and i don't want anything to change that.He's asked them to put the job description in writing so we can see exactly what it is and disscuss it.He won't take it if i say no...but he's just soooo excited i know he wants to.I'll post more about the details and my worries when i find out.I need *YOU guys to all help me now!!!

Lynn

Comment

Lynn

Comment

Wow, Lynn...that's great for him, but it sure does sound like a lot MORE work!!!! How much additional time will he need to put in? There must be a great deal more responsibility involved. It sounds like a real once-in-a-lifetime opportunity though! Keep us posted.

Kris

Comment

Wow, Lynn...that's great for him, but it sure does sound like a lot MORE work!!!! How much additional time will he need to put in? There must be a great deal more responsibility involved. It sounds like a real once-in-a-lifetime opportunity though! Keep us posted.

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Working...
                              X