Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hey, are any of you getting slammed with the snow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, are any of you getting slammed with the snow?

I'm actually kind of jealous. I missed winter this year. Although, it is kind of nice to have 70 degree days and the flowers are starting to bloom. My friend from Massachusetts called and said they were expecting 36 inches of snow. She said her 6 year old had a nightmare because he thought he was going to sink in the backyard and she wouldn't find him. He woke up and said "momma, it's going to be deeper than I am." Anyway- just wondering how everyone is doing.

Jenn

I'm actually kind of jealous. I missed winter this year. Although, it is kind of nice to have 70 degree days and the flowers are starting to bloom. My friend from Massachusetts called and said they were expecting 36 inches of snow. She said her 6 year old had a nightmare because he thought he was going to sink in the backyard and she wouldn't find him. He woke up and said "momma, it's going to be deeper than I am." Anyway- just wondering how everyone is doing.

Jenn

Comment

Jenn

Comment

We have 4-6 where I live in Ohio. Where is spring?

Needs

Comment

Needs

Comment

Needs

Comment

Wow, it is even cold here in Florida! I just finished packing up everyone's winter clothes last weekend....what an irony! Today I had to open up the boxes of sweaters! It is only about 50-60 here.....nothing like the snowstorms in the north!

I am kind of envious because I miss the snow, but on the other hand, I know that when we move to MN next year I will get my share.

I hope everyone stays safe during the storms!

Kris

Comment

Wow, it is even cold here in Florida! I just finished packing up everyone's winter clothes last weekend....what an irony! Today I had to open up the boxes of sweaters! It is only about 50-60 here.....nothing like the snowstorms in the north!

I am kind of envious because I miss the snow, but on the other hand, I know that when we move to MN next year I will get my share.

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

it is kind of warm here today in Kris'future home, however we probably have another two feet coming--snow is a big snow month for us--I cna't wait--I love the snow and owuld have flown to see a friend in the northeast had the flights not been cancelled

Comment

it is kind of warm here today in Kris'future home, however we probably have another two feet coming--snow is a big snow month for us--I cna't wait--I love the snow and owuld have flown to see a friend in the northeast had the flights not been cancelled

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X