Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

fun girlie stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun girlie stuff!

hi everyone!! i just had to share because it was oh so much fun: my sister had a lingerie shower for me yesterday!! my mother and her and my bridesmaids came and we just had a BLAST! i really felt like a bride for the first time in awhile! and i was so touched by their sweetness - eeeek! exciting!!!!

hi everyone!! i just had to share because it was oh so much fun: my sister had a lingerie shower for me yesterday!! my mother and her and my bridesmaids came and we just had a BLAST! i really felt like a bride for the first time in awhile! and i was so touched by their sweetness - eeeek! exciting!!!!

Comment

Comment

Claudia,

I went to one of those when I was 18...and still very, very naive and very, very shy!!! I think I blushed through the whole thing and was basically mortified ! Thank goodness things have changed.

When is the wedding? You must be getting close and I bet you are feeling excited/stressed at the same time. When do you move to be near your fiance...hubby? Errrr..how's the thesis coming?

I'm glad you could sit back and have some fun....hope you got something "fun" for the wedding

Kris
        The Medical Spouse Network

Comment

Claudia,

I went to one of those when I was 18...and still very, very naive and very, very shy!!! I think I blushed through the whole thing and was basically mortified ! Thank goodness things have changed.

When is the wedding? You must be getting close and I bet you are feeling excited/stressed at the same time. When do you move to be near your fiance...hubby? Errrr..how's the thesis coming?

I'm glad you could sit back and have some fun....hope you got something "fun" for the wedding

Kris

Comment

Claudia,

Kris

Comment

Working...
            X