Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Good luck, Kris!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck, Kris!

If I am remembering correctly, tomorrow is your last exam... Good luck, Kris!!! Knock em dead!

Janet

If I am remembering correctly, tomorrow is your last exam... Good luck, Kris!!! Knock em dead!

Janet

Comment

Janet

Comment

Thanks for remembering, Janet...How do you manage to keep up with these things? I can't even figure out what I had for dinner last night, let alone remember what else is going on in the world right now!

Your encouragement and friendship has meant so much to me this year. I am so thankful for all that you have done for me! You have let me vent when I was stressed, laughed at my jokes....some of my fondest studying memories this year were of taking a break at night with a bottle of wine on the chatroom. Seriously, Janet, you have been such a good friend. Thank you for thinking about me and for caring enough to encourage me!

Well, I have 1.5 hours left until my exam and I am taking a break....I need to get back to studying. I know, I know, if I don't know it now, I won't know it for the exam....but one can always hope that the power of short-term memory will prevail!!!

This is my VERY LAST EXAM for my MS program. After this, I finish the research in a week and write it up. No more classes, no more tests............yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen

Comment

Thanks for remembering, Janet...How do you manage to keep up with these things? I can't even figure out what I had for dinner last night, let alone remember what else is going on in the world right now!

Your encouragement and friendship has meant so much to me this year. I am so thankful for all that you have done for me! You have let me vent when I was stressed, laughed at my jokes....some of my fondest studying memories this year were of taking a break at night with a bottle of wine on the chatroom. Seriously, Janet, you have been such a good friend. Thank you for thinking about me and for caring enough to encourage me!

Well, I have 1.5 hours left until my exam and I am taking a break....I need to get back to studying. I know, I know, if I don't know it now, I won't know it for the exam....but one can always hope that the power of short-term memory will prevail!!!

This is my VERY LAST EXAM for my MS program. After this, I finish the research in a week and write it up. No more classes, no more tests............yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen

Comment

Kristen

Comment

thanks for thanking me for thinking of you. Say that ten times really fast!!!

Really, Kris, you've given back as much as I have given you. So thank you too for being such a good friend. And we'll have to have a good long chat soon! Complete with our now ritual glass of wine for you and a beer for me.

Comment

Really, Kris, you've given back as much as I have given you. So thank you too for being such a good friend. And we'll have to have a good long chat soon! Complete with our now ritual glass of wine for you and a beer for me.

Comment

Comment

How about chatting tonight? We haven't had the scheduled one in a few weeks........10pm EST?

Kris

Comment

How about chatting tonight? We haven't had the scheduled one in a few weeks........10pm EST?

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Sorry, I only just checked the board at 1:30 a.m., YOUR TIME!!!

We'll have to arrange another time...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X