Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend...

Hope everyone here has a great weekend...we are having beautiful weather here and are going to go to the beech...wahoo, wahoo!

Kris

Hope everyone here has a great weekend...we are having beautiful weather here and are going to go to the beech...wahoo, wahoo!

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

The beach! Wow.... The closest I can get to that is going to our local rec centre, which has a wave pool and water slide with a salt water pool...

Have fun!

Janet

Comment

The beach! Wow.... The closest I can get to that is going to our local rec centre, which has a wave pool and water slide with a salt water pool...

Have fun!

Janet

Comment

Have fun!

Janet

Comment

Bummer...it looks like you got closer today than we did. It started raining when we went to leave....so we all went to the mall for mochas and cinnamon rolls instead..it was still fun...but we have to get in some serious ocean time here before we leave...I only have a few more days!!!!

Kris
              The Medical Spouse Network

Comment

Bummer...it looks like you got closer today than we did. It started raining when we went to leave....so we all went to the mall for mochas and cinnamon rolls instead..it was still fun...but we have to get in some serious ocean time here before we leave...I only have a few more days!!!!

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Working...
                  X