Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

kris - paper check :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kris - paper check :)

hey there!

i wish i could say that i have been extremely productive over the last few weeks but that is not the case! my fiance was here for a week on his vacation and i did NOTHING school-related that entire week! ha! i am supposedly turning in a close to final draft of the prospectus on thursday or friday morning. NOW the problem as i'm sure you well know is that there are only THREE more weeks left in the semester. i don't know how it is going to get to my committee, returned to me with comments, and set up a date for the defense in three weeks. who knows.

so how are you? did your experiment work out in the end? i read through your posts! wow - you are having a tough time at the end of the semester! hang in there!!

HAPPY to hear you are liking your house better! the hardwood floors sound gorgeous! i love hardwood floors! the yard sounds exquisite too! you can make it beautiful!

hey there!

i wish i could say that i have been extremely productive over the last few weeks but that is not the case! my fiance was here for a week on his vacation and i did NOTHING school-related that entire week! ha! i am supposedly turning in a close to final draft of the prospectus on thursday or friday morning. NOW the problem as i'm sure you well know is that there are only THREE more weeks left in the semester. i don't know how it is going to get to my committee, returned to me with comments, and set up a date for the defense in three weeks. who knows.

so how are you? did your experiment work out in the end? i read through your posts! wow - you are having a tough time at the end of the semester! hang in there!!

HAPPY to hear you are liking your house better! the hardwood floors sound gorgeous! i love hardwood floors! the yard sounds exquisite too! you can make it beautiful!

Comment

hey there!

Comment

OK...well, my paper is in...but that is about it. My thesis sits untouched since at least a month, and I have two major exams looming...and research to finish. My next exam is on Tuesday and then I have a HUGE one the following Tues....that will be it for my semester and MS then. I will try and write up what I have (providing my profs allow it ) and will defend before we move.

After that, I am looking forward to being a stay-at-home mom again..............

When do you all have finals? Did your thesis have to be in by a certain date to be accepted for the spring semester? Our date was April 2, so I missed it. (summer graduation) Will you have to defend?

Kris

Comment

OK...well, my paper is in...but that is about it. My thesis sits untouched since at least a month, and I have two major exams looming...and research to finish. My next exam is on Tuesday and then I have a HUGE one the following Tues....that will be it for my semester and MS then. I will try and write up what I have (providing my profs allow it ) and will defend before we move.

After that, I am looking forward to being a stay-at-home mom again..............

When do you all have finals? Did your thesis have to be in by a certain date to be accepted for the spring semester? Our date was April 2, so I missed it. (summer graduation) Will you have to defend?

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Just a little while longer, Kris. After your exams are behind you, you'll be able to concentrate on the singular task of cranking out that thesis. And you'll be amazed at how quickly the pages fly. I think I wrote the majority of my 80 page thesis (first draft, but with all the "meat" in it) in about 10 days. But I didn't have kids. Anyway, you'll be amazed at how fast it flies when you don't have exams or other things in your way!

Comment

Just a little while longer, Kris. After your exams are behind you, you'll be able to concentrate on the singular task of cranking out that thesis. And you'll be amazed at how quickly the pages fly. I think I wrote the majority of my 80 page thesis (first draft, but with all the "meat" in it) in about 10 days. But I didn't have kids. Anyway, you'll be amazed at how fast it flies when you don't have exams or other things in your way!

Comment

Comment

Thanks, Janet...well, I have only about 1.5 weeks left of this nonsense and then I am done with the "real" pressure....exams. I think that once I don't have the lab looming over me or the pressure of classwork that things will flow much more easily with my thesis. Andrew and Amanda have school until June, so I have the month of May to crank out the last half of my thesis and defend.....

On another note, I cut the lab loose on Friday to finally focus on coursework, and I can't tell you the relief that I feel right now...as if a weight has been lifted!

Kris

Comment

Thanks, Janet...well, I have only about 1.5 weeks left of this nonsense and then I am done with the "real" pressure....exams. I think that once I don't have the lab looming over me or the pressure of classwork that things will flow much more easily with my thesis. Andrew and Amanda have school until June, so I have the month of May to crank out the last half of my thesis and defend.....

On another note, I cut the lab loose on Friday to finally focus on coursework, and I can't tell you the relief that I feel right now...as if a weight has been lifted!

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Working...
                        X