Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Ultrasound Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultrasound Results

We had an ultrasound last week (19 weeks) and found out that everything is on track and going well. We also found out that we are expecting a little girl! We are both thrilled with the news. Now we just have to agree on a girl's name.

Jennifer
    Needs

We had an ultrasound last week (19 weeks) and found out that everything is on track and going well. We also found out that we are expecting a little girl! We are both thrilled with the news. Now we just have to agree on a girl's name.

Jennifer
    Needs

Comment

Jennifer
      Needs

Comment

Jennifer! How wonderful! I am so happy for you. We have twin girls, and I LOVE having girls. They are such fun... as are boys. But I love having girls! I guess I grew up in a family of mostly girls, so it's familiar.

The name picking is such fun. And a ver special thing to do with your husband. Don't solicit too much advice from others on names. Everyone has their own preferences, and it's YOUR choice! There was nothing more deflating than telling others our preciously chosen names, only to have them say "oh" "well that's sorta nice". Just keep it more private and then announce it when you've decided (or when the little angel is born). Just my opinion... NOT THAT YOU ASKED FOR IT!

lol
        Janet

Comment

Jennifer! How wonderful! I am so happy for you. We have twin girls, and I LOVE having girls. They are such fun... as are boys. But I love having girls! I guess I grew up in a family of mostly girls, so it's familiar.

The name picking is such fun. And a ver special thing to do with your husband. Don't solicit too much advice from others on names. Everyone has their own preferences, and it's YOUR choice! There was nothing more deflating than telling others our preciously chosen names, only to have them say "oh" "well that's sorta nice". Just keep it more private and then announce it when you've decided (or when the little angel is born). Just my opinion... NOT THAT YOU ASKED FOR IT!

lol
          Janet

Comment

lol
            Janet

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Jennifer, that is so exciting! I remember when we found out that Amanda would be a girl. Having a girl is really neat.....(we but heads more than I do with my boys though!). What names do you have picked out?

Kris

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Jennifer, that is so exciting! I remember when we found out that Amanda would be a girl. Having a girl is really neat.....(we but heads more than I do with my boys though!). What names do you have picked out?

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

jennifer:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! oh how fantastic!! i am so happy for both of you! keep us posted on the name choosing!

Comment

jennifer:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! oh how fantastic!! i am so happy for both of you! keep us posted on the name choosing!

Comment

jennifer:

Comment

Working...
                        X