Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Cross UR Fingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross UR Fingers

Aaron and I have officially started trying for number 2. I've been charting things for a few months now, using the ovulation kits and taking the prenatals, etc. I am hoping to have good news in a couple of days. For now it is too soon to test, but I feel as though I am pregnant. Wonder if it is just wishful thinking!!

Aaron and I have officially started trying for number 2. I've been charting things for a few months now, using the ovulation kits and taking the prenatals, etc. I am hoping to have good news in a couple of days. For now it is too soon to test, but I feel as though I am pregnant. Wonder if it is just wishful thinking!!

Comment

Comment

Ohmigosh, this is soooo exciting! I'm definitely hoping for two pink lines on a plastic stick for you! Tell us as soon as you know anything!

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Ohmigosh, this is soooo exciting! I'm definitely hoping for two pink lines on a plastic stick for you! Tell us as soon as you know anything!

Kelly

Comment

Kelly

Comment

The count down has begun - 7 more days until I can test. I can't wait. Does it count for anything that I feel pregnant?!!!

Comment

The count down has begun - 7 more days until I can test. I can't wait. Does it count for anything that I feel pregnant?!!!

Comment

Comment

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Adrienne...that is so exciting that you guys are trying for baby #2!!!!! Did you hear in the news that they are expecting a baby BOOM in 9 months? They were calling it "end of the world sex"....

Janet is right...if it isn't this month it will be soon....Keep us posted!

Kris

Comment

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Adrienne...that is so exciting that you guys are trying for baby #2!!!!! Did you hear in the news that they are expecting a baby BOOM in 9 months? They were calling it "end of the world sex"....

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Oh, I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Crystal

(three months left to go- We're not counting down or anything!)
                          Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Crystal

Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Crystal

Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Working...
                              X