Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

He is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is finally here!

Nathan Phillip was born at 8:07 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 7th. It was my easiest delivery so far, and I didn't even need stitches! What a difference that has made in my recovery. Nathan weighed 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and at his two week check was already up to 9 pounds and 7 ounces. This is our third boy, so we have been prepared for the inevitable and have only been peed on a couple of times! My older two boys (ages 6 and 3) keep telling me how "precious" Nathan is, and of course I agree. It seems like there are a few of us who will have little ones at the same time, which will be nice.
    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Nathan Phillip was born at 8:07 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 7th. It was my easiest delivery so far, and I didn't even need stitches! What a difference that has made in my recovery. Nathan weighed 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and at his two week check was already up to 9 pounds and 7 ounces. This is our third boy, so we have been prepared for the inevitable and have only been peed on a couple of times! My older two boys (ages 6 and 3) keep telling me how "precious" Nathan is, and of course I agree. It seems like there are a few of us who will have little ones at the same time, which will be nice.

Comment

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!

I am so glad that the delivery went so well and that you have a healthy big baby boy! The nice thing about having another boy is having all the clothes and knowing what to expect. Does he look like your other 2 boys? Being that I have 4 boys myself, the fun part was seeing how different they looked from each other and getting to know their personalities. It still amazes me that my boys are SO different from each other. Boys are wonderful!!!!

Again congrats and enjoy Nathan. They grow up so quickly!

Robin

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!

I am so glad that the delivery went so well and that you have a healthy big baby boy! The nice thing about having another boy is having all the clothes and knowing what to expect. Does he look like your other 2 boys? Being that I have 4 boys myself, the fun part was seeing how different they looked from each other and getting to know their personalities. It still amazes me that my boys are SO different from each other. Boys are wonderful!!!!

Robin

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!

Robin

Comment

Congrats! I'm glad to hear that labor and delivery went so well this time. Enjoy little Nathan as much as possible. They grow up too soon.

Kelly

In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Congrats! I'm glad to hear that labor and delivery went so well this time. Enjoy little Nathan as much as possible. They grow up too soon.

Kelly

Comment

Kelly

Comment

WooHoo...Congratulations!!!! It is great that the delivery went so smoothly! 8 lbs, 10 oz...WOW! How are your older two handling having a new baby in the house? It sounds like they are really excited right now......

Kris

Comment

WooHoo...Congratulations!!!! It is great that the delivery went so smoothly! 8 lbs, 10 oz...WOW! How are your older two handling having a new baby in the house? It sounds like they are really excited right now......

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Working...
                        X