Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

She's Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's Here!!!

Hi! Hope Alexandra made her appearance on September 3rd (Labor Day) weighing in at 7lbs. 9ozs. The delivery went really well and Hope is a very healthy baby. So far, she has been a good baby and the boys love having her around. Since this is our third time around, we are finding that we are having more fun with this baby because we are no longer stressed about the unknown. I'm sorry that I have not posted sooner, but I have been trying to adjust to life with 3 kids. Thank you for thinking about me!

Autumn

Hi! Hope Alexandra made her appearance on September 3rd (Labor Day) weighing in at 7lbs. 9ozs. The delivery went really well and Hope is a very healthy baby. So far, she has been a good baby and the boys love having her around. Since this is our third time around, we are finding that we are having more fun with this baby because we are no longer stressed about the unknown. I'm sorry that I have not posted sooner, but I have been trying to adjust to life with 3 kids. Thank you for thinking about me!

Autumn

Comment

Autumn

Comment

Congratulations, Autumn!

-Rachel

Comment

Congratulations, Autumn!

-Rachel

Comment

Congratulations, Autumn!

-Rachel

Comment

Autumn,

I've been on such an emotional roller-coaster these last few days that I just sat and cried when I read this...

Congratulations to you and your family....I'm so glad that things went so well and that you and baby Hope are doing well......

Kris

Comment

Autumn,

I've been on such an emotional roller-coaster these last few days that I just sat and cried when I read this...

Congratulations to you and your family....I'm so glad that things went so well and that you and baby Hope are doing well......

Kris

Comment

Autumn,

Kris

Comment

Congrats Autumn! Enjoy your sweet little baby.

Robin

Comment

Robin

Comment

Robin

Comment

What a wonderful piece of news! Enjoy your little love bug.

Kelly
                          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Kelly

Comment

Kelly

Comment

Working...
                              X