Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Crystal, Jennifer, Adrienne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal, Jennifer, Adrienne

How are you guys all doing? Crystal, any news? Jennifer, how are you managing with the diabetes? Are you other little ones excited about a new sister? Are you still thinking about the name "Sophia"? Adrienne, have you had an ultrasound yet? (By the way, email buddy, I know that I'm horribly behind in emailing you, one will be coming as soon as I can get to it.) I'm dying to know if you found out the baby's gender.

You guys are in my thoughts. Keep us posted. We are all wishing you pain free pregnancies and deliveries!

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

How are you guys all doing? Crystal, any news? Jennifer, how are you managing with the diabetes? Are you other little ones excited about a new sister? Are you still thinking about the name "Sophia"? Adrienne, have you had an ultrasound yet? (By the way, email buddy, I know that I'm horribly behind in emailing you, one will be coming as soon as I can get to it.) I'm dying to know if you found out the baby's gender.

You guys are in my thoughts. Keep us posted. We are all wishing you pain free pregnancies and deliveries!

Kelly

Comment

Kelly

Comment

Hi, Kelly! Thanks for asking about how I'm doing. I haven't been on the computer in weeks and weeks. I'm doing fine. I will be induced on the 22nd of this month (if I make it that long since I've been having painful contractions for the last week and a half and am already dialating). So, WOOPEEEEE! I am so ready to take this bun out of the oven. My house is spotless, too - my nesting instinct this time around is crazy! My husband commented to me that something must be terribly, terribly wrong because I was actually doing the dishes (my least favorite chore that I usually leave to him). The name we have decided upon is Sophia Grace. We'll just call her Sophi for short, though. I hope everyone else is doing well!

Jennifer

Comment

Hi, Kelly! Thanks for asking about how I'm doing. I haven't been on the computer in weeks and weeks. I'm doing fine. I will be induced on the 22nd of this month (if I make it that long since I've been having painful contractions for the last week and a half and am already dialating). So, WOOPEEEEE! I am so ready to take this bun out of the oven. My house is spotless, too - my nesting instinct this time around is crazy! My husband commented to me that something must be terribly, terribly wrong because I was actually doing the dishes (my least favorite chore that I usually leave to him). The name we have decided upon is Sophia Grace. We'll just call her Sophi for short, though. I hope everyone else is doing well!

Jennifer

Comment

Jennifer

Comment

Wow, Jennifer..it seems to have gone by so fast...I remember reading about you just thinking that you might be pregnant. The name Sophia Grace is really beautiful...here's hoping for a quick, painless delivery...you'll be snuggling that baby girl before you know it...I can't wait to hear what she looks like...

Can I ask how you managed in terms of energy with this pregnancy and the the three other little rugrats running about? I just can think of nothing but praise for you...I know how exhausted I was at the end of my pregnancies, and I don't know HOW you managed with three other little guys running around!

Kris

Comment

Wow, Jennifer..it seems to have gone by so fast...I remember reading about you just thinking that you might be pregnant. The name Sophia Grace is really beautiful...here's hoping for a quick, painless delivery...you'll be snuggling that baby girl before you know it...I can't wait to hear what she looks like...

Can I ask how you managed in terms of energy with this pregnancy and the the three other little rugrats running about? I just can think of nothing but praise for you...I know how exhausted I was at the end of my pregnancies, and I don't know HOW you managed with three other little guys running around!

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

To answer your question, Kristen, the only way I made it through this pregnancy was my husband. If he were any less giving or kind (or willing to overlook my grouchiness) I'd be toast! I'm having serious contractions today and I'm going to cut things short because I have a LOT of things to do before I can go into labor!!!

Jennifer

Comment

To answer your question, Kristen, the only way I made it through this pregnancy was my husband. If he were any less giving or kind (or willing to overlook my grouchiness) I'd be toast! I'm having serious contractions today and I'm going to cut things short because I have a LOT of things to do before I can go into labor!!!

Jennifer

Comment

Jennifer

Comment

It's great that Jon is so supportive...you need that extra attention/support during pregnancy! and.....WooHoo......happy labor, Jennifer...I hope all goes well for you!!!!!!

Kris

Comment

It's great that Jon is so supportive...you need that extra attention/support during pregnancy! and.....WooHoo......happy labor, Jennifer...I hope all goes well for you!!!!!!

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Working...
                              X