Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

You Know You're Getting Old When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Know You're Getting Old When....

~Your high school graduation theme song is played on the OLDIES station!!!!!

~You go to the record store to get your babysitter a CD from her favorite group, that you call "What's that"....the puzzled employee suggest that the group might be called "Take That"...and you realize that you are out of touch!!

~A young college freshman shopping at Wal-Mart stops you and calls you "Ma'am" while asking you which CLEANING Product would be best....(this happened last week I felt like saying "hey, your guess is as good as mine but I picked out my favorite I have a favorite cleaning product..when did this happen??!!!)

~You go to the record store to get your babysitter a CD from her favorite group, that you call "What's that"....the puzzled employee suggest that the group might be called "Take That"...and you realize that you are out of touch!!

~A young college freshman shopping at Wal-Mart stops you and calls you "Ma'am" while asking you which CLEANING Product would be best....(this happened last week I felt like saying "hey, your guess is as good as mine but I picked out my favorite I have a favorite cleaning product..when did this happen??!!!)

Comment

Comment

Here's mine:

1. The front of the box of your favorite cereal boasts "A Natural Laxative".

2. You tell your kid he sounds like a broken record and he replies, "What's a record?"

3. Your boob accidentally gets caught in the zipper of your jeans.

4. The clothes you wore in high school are back in style again.

5. You carry Tums in your purse.

6. Children ask you questions like, "Was TV around when you were little?" and "Have you ever seen a dinosaur?"

7. To you, coffee is a food group.

8. Buying Preparation H and Tampons at the same time doesn't embarrass you any more.

9. You are seriously considering the purchase of a Clapper.

10. You have caught yourself saying, "They don't make things like they used to."

Comment

Here's mine:

2. You tell your kid he sounds like a broken record and he replies, "What's a record?"

6. Children ask you questions like, "Was TV around when you were little?" and "Have you ever seen a dinosaur?"

8. Buying Preparation H and Tampons at the same time doesn't embarrass you any more.

10. You have caught yourself saying, "They don't make things like they used to."

Comment

Here's mine:

Comment

I laughed so loud the kids came running!!! !

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Lisa,

That was cute!

Christy

Comment

Lisa,

That was cute!

Christy

Comment

Lisa,

That was cute!