Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Favorite TV shows....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE DUKES of HAZARD...I had totally forgotten that show...my brother and dad and I watched it every week (my mom would roll her eyes but you know she secretly enjoyed that we were spending bonding time)...What were the names? Daisy...Bo and Luke....

Thanks for the nice memory there, Robin....

And Luanne....I loved Mash!!!! (but must confess not knowing the other show!)

Kris

Comment

THE DUKES of HAZARD...I had totally forgotten that show...my brother and dad and I watched it every week (my mom would roll her eyes but you know she secretly enjoyed that we were spending bonding time)...What were the names? Daisy...Bo and Luke....

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Thanks Kris, I feel younger already. I'm starting to get gray hair!!!!! I know I have earned them, but thought I would be a little older.

Dark Shadows was an afternoon soap opera about vampires!!

Luanne
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Thanks Kris, I feel younger already. I'm starting to get gray hair!!!!! I know I have earned them, but thought I would be a little older.

Luanne
            Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Luanne
              Luanne

Comment

Working...
              X