Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Top Ten Dollar Store Finds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten Dollar Store Finds!

I've discovered our dollar stores this season and have found some great things.....Here goes another list...

10. Name-Brand sweaters....NO KIDDING...we went in the other day and they had sweaters still in the plastic/cardboard that were perhaps out of fashion? I don't know...but
    Thomas and I each bought a couple figuring that if they fell apart or looked bad that it would be no great loss...and they are really nice-looking...and all are well-known labels...Don't know what truck these things fell off of!!!

9. Clinton Scandal audio-book-on-tape....(for my dad)

8. Tera Cotta (spelling?) spice jars that looked very quaint and antique.

I've discovered our dollar stores this season and have found some great things.....Here goes another list...

10. Name-Brand sweaters....NO KIDDING...we went in the other day and they had sweaters still in the plastic/cardboard that were perhaps out of fashion? I don't know...but
    Thomas and I each bought a couple figuring that if they fell apart or looked bad that it would be no great loss...and they are really nice-looking...and all are well-known labels...Don't know what truck these things fell off of!!!

Comment

Comment

7. Greeting Cards at the Factory Card Warehouse for .49!

6. "Used" clothing at Once Upon a Child or other consignment shop which still has the original tags on it!

5. Kitchen gadgets galore

In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

6. "Used" clothing at Once Upon a Child or other consignment shop which still has the original tags on it!

Comment

Comment

4- Picture frames,picture frames and more picture frames
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Luanne

Comment

3. Kids birthday gifts- particularly if they are among the 5 and under crowd.

Comment

Comment

Comment

A pregnancy craving that I had 2nd trimester-

Sour patch Kids
                          Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Sour patch Kids
                            Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Sour patch Kids
                              Gas, and 4 kids