Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Do You Feel Old Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenn,

We have to see a picture of the spikey do! At my recent high school reunion, the sponsors put our photos on our name tags. Did we really have to be reminded of all those hairstyle experiments?

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Jenn,

We have to see a picture of the spikey do! At my recent high school reunion, the sponsors put our photos on our name tags. Did we really have to be reminded of all those hairstyle experiments?

Kelly

Comment

Jenn,

Kelly

Comment

My college picture is even better because I wore a leopard print dress and had my hair sticking straight up. Needless to say my parents made me tone things down and forced me to go to Owen Mills Studio for a new picture. I couldn't understand why they didn't want to send the first one in their christmas cards- it was what I looked like after all!!

Jenn

Comment

My college picture is even better because I wore a leopard print dress and had my hair sticking straight up. Needless to say my parents made me tone things down and forced me to go to Owen Mills Studio for a new picture. I couldn't understand why they didn't want to send the first one in their christmas cards- it was what I looked like after all!!

Jenn

Comment

Jenn

Comment

Kris - I would love to see what you looked like all dressed up like Madonna.

Jenn - It would be GREAT to see your punk rock era pictures!

I hope no one puts my high school picture on my name tag at my high school reunion! I had that buffo hair that you spent hours curling and it still looked GHASTLY! Fortunately, most of us had the same hairstyle!! Did any of you ever have leg warmers or am I totally showing my age? It was the Flashdance thing I guess. I also had the headbands that you wore across your forehead and HUGE earrings! I did also go through the Don Johnson phase with wearing the tank top with jacket. I was SOOOO cool!

Robin

Comment

I hope no one puts my high school picture on my name tag at my high school reunion! I had that buffo hair that you spent hours curling and it still looked GHASTLY! Fortunately, most of us had the same hairstyle!! Did any of you ever have leg warmers or am I totally showing my age? It was the Flashdance thing I guess. I also had the headbands that you wore across your forehead and HUGE earrings! I did also go through the Don Johnson phase with wearing the tank top with jacket. I was SOOOO cool!

Robin

Comment

Robin

Comment

Working...
                    X