Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Fess up...what magazines do you read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fess up...what magazines do you read?

I confess to subscribing to Child and Parents....and to reading O Magazine (Oprah), Family Circle and Good Housekeeping........

Kris
    Time is a Dressmaker, Specializing in Alterations!

I confess to subscribing to Child and Parents....and to reading O Magazine (Oprah), Family Circle and Good Housekeeping........

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

InStyle, D Magazine (gossipy local - Dallas - mag), National Geographic (get my lernin' for the month), US News & World Report (mostly because I like John Leo's editorials), and Martha Stewart Living (OK, I'm ducking from the tomatoes you guys are probably throwing at me now).

Jennifer

Comment

InStyle, D Magazine (gossipy local - Dallas - mag), National Geographic (get my lernin' for the month), US News & World Report (mostly because I like John Leo's editorials), and Martha Stewart Living (OK, I'm ducking from the tomatoes you guys are probably throwing at me now).

Jennifer

Comment

Jennifer

Comment

Cooking Light, Food and Wine, Wine Spectator, Vegetarian Times, Mental Floss (excellent new magazine I've discovered), Utne Reader, Self, House Beautiful and whatever else strikes my fancy.

I like the food and wine magazines mostly for the recipes and tips. I find that Vegetarian Times has some of the best side dish or main meal dishes that are EASY. Food and Wine has great recipes if you have 4 days and a well-stocked kitchen. Cooking Light is average. Wine Spectator is for people who are too rich to cook and can show the cook what they's like prepared. I'm letting that subscription lapse!

(the explanation...when I quit smoking several years ago I realized that magazines were the same price as a pack of cigarettes, so I rewarded myself with a magazine and used them as distractions when I really wanted to smoke, then I just kept subscribing to the ones that I really liked)

and let's not forget all of the Peds Journals that come in- plus all of my journals and info from all of my associations!

Comment

Cooking Light, Food and Wine, Wine Spectator, Vegetarian Times, Mental Floss (excellent new magazine I've discovered), Utne Reader, Self, House Beautiful and whatever else strikes my fancy.

I like the food and wine magazines mostly for the recipes and tips. I find that Vegetarian Times has some of the best side dish or main meal dishes that are EASY. Food and Wine has great recipes if you have 4 days and a well-stocked kitchen. Cooking Light is average. Wine Spectator is for people who are too rich to cook and can show the cook what they's like prepared. I'm letting that subscription lapse!

(the explanation...when I quit smoking several years ago I realized that magazines were the same price as a pack of cigarettes, so I rewarded myself with a magazine and used them as distractions when I really wanted to smoke, then I just kept subscribing to the ones that I really liked)

and let's not forget all of the Peds Journals that come in- plus all of my journals and info from all of my associations!

Comment

Comment

Oh- and Washingtonian- so I can keep up with the DC scene!

Jenn

Comment

Jenn

Comment

Jenn

Comment

Southern Living, Food & Wine,American Journal of Nursing,and Ladies Home Journal!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Luanne
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Southern Living, Food & Wine,American Journal of Nursing,and Ladies Home Journal!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Luanne
                            Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Luanne
                              Luanne

Comment

Working...
                              X