Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

If you were stranded....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were stranded....

on a desert isle and NetFlix could deliver one movie for you to watch, which movie would you choose?

Kris
    The Medical Spouse Network

on a desert isle and NetFlix could deliver one movie for you to watch, which movie would you choose?

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Mr. Holland's Opus! This is one of the best movies that I have ever seen! It is about a man who studies music and dreams of writing his own music and becoming a famous musician...Life sort of gets in the way...I have to say this is one of the most beautiful and inspiring movies I have ever seen. It teaches you to take what life gives you and make the best of it...really a wonderful story!

Kris

Comment

Mr. Holland's Opus! This is one of the best movies that I have ever seen! It is about a man who studies music and dreams of writing his own music and becoming a famous musician...Life sort of gets in the way...I have to say this is one of the most beautiful and inspiring movies I have ever seen. It teaches you to take what life gives you and make the best of it...really a wonderful story!

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Steel Magnolias because it is the only movie that ever made me teary--I said tear damn you not cry--TEARY

"I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine--I could run from here to Memphis and back but my daughter can't--I am so angry I just want to hit someone"--Sally Field

"Hit Weezah"!--Olivia Dukakis

"Have you lost your mind"--Shirley McClain

"Go Molynn knock her block off"--Dukakis

"You are out of your mind"--McLain

"Well you missed your chance Molynn--half of Chickapin county would have given their eye teeth to take a wack at Weeza"--Dukakis

Ok I really liked the movie ok--actually I do the entire thing word for word from start to finish.

Comment

Steel Magnolias because it is the only movie that ever made me teary--I said tear damn you not cry--TEARY

"I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine--I could run from here to Memphis and back but my daughter can't--I am so angry I just want to hit someone"--Sally Field

"Well you missed your chance Molynn--half of Chickapin county would have given their eye teeth to take a wack at Weeza"--Dukakis

Ok I really liked the movie ok--actually I do the entire thing word for word from start to finish.

Comment

Comment

Animal House-

My room-mate from college and I can almost do the entire movie word for word. Scary. But it's the only movie that makes me laugh until I cry- every time.

Jenn

"I gave my love a cherry..."

"It's Otis- He loves us!"

"Can we dance wit your dates?"

"That boy is a P-I-G pig"

I could go on- but I won't torment you guys

Comment

Animal House-

My room-mate from college and I can almost do the entire movie word for word. Scary. But it's the only movie that makes me laugh until I cry- every time.

Jenn

Comment

Animal House-

Jenn

Comment

Holy Moly...You guys have scenes memorized? I am lucky if I remember what I fed the kids for breakfast nowadays! I'm amazed.....

Kris

Comment

Holy Moly...You guys have scenes memorized? I am lucky if I remember what I fed the kids for breakfast nowadays! I'm amazed.....

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Working...
                              X