Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The Pepsi Challenge....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pepsi Challenge....

Ok...what does everyone like better? Diet Coke with Lemon or Pepsi Twist?

Diet Coke

Diet Coke

Comment

Diet Coke

Comment

Wow...I can't believe so many people stay away from diet coke...any particular reason?

Kris

Comment

Wow...I can't believe so many people stay away from diet coke...any particular reason?

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

For me there are a few reasons-

One- if I'm going to drink something wtih no nutritional value, I might as well drink water. (which I do- all day)

Two- I really don't like the taste of Diet sodas

Three- I'm convinced that Nutrasweet is a Very Bad Chemical and that some day there is going to be a huge number of American Women felled by some Nutrasweet caused problems. Paranoid- probably!

Four- I save my sodas for the occasional red wine hangover- if it's a brown soda day- it's a bad one.

Jenn

Comment

One- if I'm going to drink something wtih no nutritional value, I might as well drink water. (which I do- all day)

Three- I'm convinced that Nutrasweet is a Very Bad Chemical and that some day there is going to be a huge number of American Women felled by some Nutrasweet caused problems. Paranoid- probably!

Four- I save my sodas for the occasional red wine hangover- if it's a brown soda day- it's a bad one.

Jenn

Comment

Jenn

Comment

Working...
                  X