Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Take the high school stereotype quiz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take the high school stereotype quiz...

OK..so I 'borrowed' this quiz after reading it on Christy's site...she's gonna kill me It's so fun though...

Anyway..take the quiz at

www.mutedfaith.com/quiz/q1.htm

and post your results!

Kris

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."

Douglas Adams

OK..so I 'borrowed' this quiz after reading it on Christy's site...she's gonna kill me It's so fun though...

Anyway..take the quiz at

and post your results!

Kris

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."

Douglas Adams

Comment

Anyway..take the quiz at

and post your results!

Kris

Douglas Adams

Comment

Take the What High School
        Stereotype Are You? quiz, by Angel.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Douglas Adams

Comment

Douglas Adams

Comment

Depending on how I answered on a couple of questions I was either a geek or a goody-two shoes.

Crystal
              Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Depending on how I answered on a couple of questions I was either a geek or a goody-two shoes.

Crystal
                Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Crystal
                  Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

well, this should come as no surpise to any of you...

The Outsider!

Jenn

Comment

The Outsider!

Jenn

Comment

The Outsider!

Jenn

Comment

I was an outsider too, which kind of surprised me. I was kind of a chameleon in high school because I was involved in a lot of different places -- the honors english class, the percussion section of the band, (talk about being corrupted!) the viola section of the orchestra, and a member of the "serious" choir. I took regular (not "honors") government because it conflicted with music theory, so I got to mix with the regular people at my high school, too. I think I had one answer in each category for sure. Funny!

Sally
                          Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

I was an outsider too, which kind of surprised me. I was kind of a chameleon in high school because I was involved in a lot of different places -- the honors english class, the percussion section of the band, (talk about being corrupted!) the viola section of the orchestra, and a member of the "serious" choir. I took regular (not "honors") government because it conflicted with music theory, so I got to mix with the regular people at my high school, too. I think I had one answer in each category for sure. Funny!

Sally

Comment

Sally

Comment

Working...
                              X