Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Match Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, he is about to start his chief year of general surgery, BUT he'll actually be a PGY-7 because he did 2 years of cardiac surgery research after his 3rd year of residency. Ugh!

Talk about never-ending...

Comment

Yes, he is about to start his chief year of general surgery, BUT he'll actually be a PGY-7 because he did 2 years of cardiac surgery research after his 3rd year of residency. Ugh!

Comment

Comment

PGY-7......Wow...that sounds painful Congratulations on being able to stay where you are though....I'm sure that it takes the pressure off in terms of having to pick up and move. How many years will his fellowship be? I'm in complete awe of all of the surgical spouses...how on earth do you guys manage??!!!!

Kris

PS....there are definately no set rules here about posting We all make it when we can...sometimes I just come and read...other times I just don't make it online at all.....don't feel bad!!!!!!!!!

Kris
          "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
          Douglas Adams

Comment

PGY-7......Wow...that sounds painful Congratulations on being able to stay where you are though....I'm sure that it takes the pressure off in terms of having to pick up and move. How many years will his fellowship be? I'm in complete awe of all of the surgical spouses...how on earth do you guys manage??!!!!

Kris

PS....there are definately no set rules here about posting We all make it when we can...sometimes I just come and read...other times I just don't make it online at all.....don't feel bad!!!!!!!!!

Kris
            "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
            Douglas Adams

Comment

Kris

Kris
              Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
              X