Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, congratulations on matching, Robin...I don't think that I said that last time...It really stinks that you guys couldn't find out immediately...I'd be ripping my hair out! Let us know as soon as you do...That goes for everyone matching!!!

Kris
    Time is a Dressmaker, Specializing in Alterations!

Comment

Well, congratulations on matching, Robin...I don't think that I said that last time...It really stinks that you guys couldn't find out immediately...I'd be ripping my hair out! Let us know as soon as you do...That goes for everyone matching!!!

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Thanks everyone! I am pulling my hair out and eating everything in sight! I will be glad to know where we are going. At least we didn't have to scramble. With how popular anesthesia has become all of a sudden, it would not have been fun scrambling for a spot. The suspense is killing me though and my whole family and friends. I will let you know as soon as we hear.

Crystal - Russ is doing an anesthesia rotation right now and he is really enjoying himself. He is SO glad that he didn't go the surgery route.

Good luck to everyone going through the Match on Thursday.

Robin

Comment

Thanks everyone! I am pulling my hair out and eating everything in sight! I will be glad to know where we are going. At least we didn't have to scramble. With how popular anesthesia has become all of a sudden, it would not have been fun scrambling for a spot. The suspense is killing me though and my whole family and friends. I will let you know as soon as we hear.

Crystal - Russ is doing an anesthesia rotation right now and he is really enjoying himself. He is SO glad that he didn't go the surgery route.

Robin

Comment

Robin

Comment

Congrats Robin--

We weren't so worried Monday, but several friends were, so there was quite the round of phone calls as we all figured out friends had matched...Now it's less than 24 hours away!!!!!!

YIKES!

I am taking all of tomorrow off, and then will come in Friday morning to let my staff know--if I can handle it--. Then we head off to the country with my brother in law and his girlfriend for the weekend to either enjoy or cope--mostly I think just savor this crazy moment in our lives when things change....

I'll be thinking of you and Carey and...anyone else out there waiting?

Kate

Comment

Congrats Robin--

We weren't so worried Monday, but several friends were, so there was quite the round of phone calls as we all figured out friends had matched...Now it's less than 24 hours away!!!!!!

YIKES!

I am taking all of tomorrow off, and then will come in Friday morning to let my staff know--if I can handle it--. Then we head off to the country with my brother in law and his girlfriend for the weekend to either enjoy or cope--mostly I think just savor this crazy moment in our lives when things change....

Kate

Comment

Congrats Robin--

YIKES!

Kate

Comment

Thanks Kate! I hope you match to the place you want. I hope you can savor the experience to its fullest.

I still don't know what we are going to do tomorrow. My husband is taking the morning off and I will probably be on the phone A LOT. The school is having an "After Match Party" tomorrow night with a barbecue. We might head over there to hear where everyone else matched. I am so curious!!!

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I figure we need to relax as much as we can before internship starts!!!!

Robin

Comment

Thanks Kate! I hope you match to the place you want. I hope you can savor the experience to its fullest.

I still don't know what we are going to do tomorrow. My husband is taking the morning off and I will probably be on the phone A LOT. The school is having an "After Match Party" tomorrow night with a barbecue. We might head over there to hear where everyone else matched. I am so curious!!!

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I figure we need to relax as much as we can before internship starts!!!!

Robin

Comment

Robin

Comment

Robin--

Barbecue?!! It's been SNOWING here (in Boston)! (Just the way to welcome spring in New England) Hope you all have fun. We will probably all be crowded inside somewhere chomping Vietnamese food or something. Good luck tomorrow--hope you get your one-year reprieve from moving, if that's what you want most.

Kate

Comment

Robin--

Barbecue?!! It's been SNOWING here (in Boston)! (Just the way to welcome spring in New England) Hope you all have fun. We will probably all be crowded inside somewhere chomping Vietnamese food or something. Good luck tomorrow--hope you get your one-year reprieve from moving, if that's what you want most.

Kate

Comment

Robin--

Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X