Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Why I hate being the boss- sometimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have learned that I should never work for a large for-profit entity. Actually, I think I should never work for someone. I find myself fighting withthe Corporate Gods all the freakin' time. Sometimes just because I can, sometime because they just don't get reality and sometimes, well, because they're misogynists and deserve to learn that - wow- chicks can be smart. Have I mentioned that I hate Texas? I piss them off to the point that they can't pat me on the head, call me 'lil filly, and send me on my merry little way.

Only 5 more years...

Jenn

Comment

I have learned that I should never work for a large for-profit entity. Actually, I think I should never work for someone. I find myself fighting withthe Corporate Gods all the freakin' time. Sometimes just because I can, sometime because they just don't get reality and sometimes, well, because they're misogynists and deserve to learn that - wow- chicks can be smart. Have I mentioned that I hate Texas? I piss them off to the point that they can't pat me on the head, call me 'lil filly, and send me on my merry little way.

Only 5 more years...

Jenn

Comment

Only 5 more years...

Jenn

Comment

Are you going to stick with the company until Rick finishes residency or are you considering the great job hunt again? I wonder if one of the reasons for high burn-out in the field is all of the political bs that people have to put up with.....

Here's to hoping it will be a better week....

Kris
          The Medical Spouse Network

Comment

Are you going to stick with the company until Rick finishes residency or are you considering the great job hunt again? I wonder if one of the reasons for high burn-out in the field is all of the political bs that people have to put up with.....

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Working...
              X