Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Moonlight May Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonlight May Challenge

I'm so in on this!

25 minutes walking/pushing stroller in my hood. My speed was a little slower today (around 2.5) . Hard to get out of the house, but I"m happy I did it!
    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Keep it up!
    Kris

Comment

Good job! I know it can be hard to do it, but it feels great doesn't it?

Comment

25 mins walking pushing stroller. Speed was up to normal today, around 3.0

thanks fir supporting me! It really helps! I'm meeting my gym buddy this afternoon and will add more.

Comment

45 minutes of Zumba
          8 minutes of elliptical
          15 minutes of weight lifting

It was my first class of Zumba. Not for me! It was too much impact on my knees. I had that wrong kind of hurt. The class at my gym was way over crowded. I hope my gym buddy doesn't mind if I don't go back.

Comment

Gym tonight! I'm ready to freshin up my thread!

Comment

10 minutes eliptical
              21 minutes treadmill
              15 minutes weights

Comment

And I was down 2 pounds today!

Comment

1 hour yoga
                  15 mins stroller walking

Comment

25 minutes walking at about 3.0

Comment

22 minutes walking at about 3.0

I'm hurting all over from yoga last night! Its a good hurt but still HURTS!

Comment

25 mins stroller push at 3.5 or so.

Comment

22 mins stroller push at around 3.0

Same weight this morning at last Friday and I'm in SHOCK! I ate like a fool this weekend. Hitting the gym later today.

Comment

30 mins tredmill 3.2
                            10 mins eliptical

Comment

20 mins free weights

Comment

Working...
                              X