Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Vanquisher May Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanquisher May Challenge

5/2 - 1 hour workout. 2.0 miles jog/walk for 30 minutes plus 30 minutes of strength and resistance work.

Yesterday I went to the waterpark and did 10 slides at an average of about 3 flights of stairs or more per slide, but I don't know if I should count that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

5/6 - ran/walked a 5K in 41 minutes. Passed a medicine ball back and forth, and then whooped my trainer in a game of horse.

Comment

5/9 - 4.06 miles in one hour.

Comment

5/11 - One hour workout. 32 minutes of running/walking for just over 2 miles. 30 minutes of weights.

Comment

5/13 - One hour workout. 30 minutes of running/walking for just over 2 miles. 30 minutes of weights.
          Last edited by Vanquisher; 05-13-2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

5/15 - 2 mile walk/run for 30 minutes

Comment

5/16 - 3 mile walk/run in 42 minutes. 20 minutes resistance and weight lifting training.

Comment

5/17 - 2 miles walk/run for 30 minutes.

Comment

I'm at about 420 minutes so far for the month. Today, I did my fastest pace per mile yet at 14:09. I know, really slow. However, when I first started keeping track with my Nike ifit shoes and iPhone app, my pace was 15:34. That's over a minute faster per mile! I know I'm still walking a lot, but that shows that I am definitely running more now than I was. Yay me!

Comment

Yay you! That us AWESOME!

Comment

Thanks, Jenn.

5/18 - Holy balls! 13:36/mile today for two miles followed by resistance training for a total of an hour workout. I thought I did awesome yesterday, but my trainer pushed me even further. Time to puke now. My fat hurts.
                      Last edited by Vanquisher; 05-25-2011, 06:24 AM.

Comment

5/19 - mostly just walked today for 2 miles. My knees are bothering me a bit today, so I didn't do as much as I wanted. Took some ibuprofen, and I'm done.

Comment

5/20 - Ran walked for 30 minutes, followed by 30 minutes of weights and resistance training.

Comment

5/23 - Ran walked for 30 minutes, followed by 30 minutes of weights and resistance training.

Comment

Before today, I am up to 630 minutes for the month of May. This is the most I have consistently worked out (April and May) in my entire life. I have lost NO weight. I am being careful with what I am eating (around 1500 calories/day), and I have lost nothing. I want to cry. I definitely have more muscle, but I am frustrated to say the least. I am going to keep going, but I am starting to wonder why I bother. I was managing to lose nothing before I started working out 4-6 days a week, and I wasn't watching what I was eating. I hate my body.

Comment

Working...
                              X