Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Ummm. I'm lazy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm. I'm lazy.

What are the point tallies? Sorry I didn't get on this sooner, but my mom was here visiting and just left yesterday!

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Point tallies? For what?

Comment

For the May challenge. And unfortunately after the challenge I'm still fat. Boo.

Comment

I have no clue.
        Tara
        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Let the winner speak soon or forever hold their peace.

June challenge forum should be visible. Get moving!

Kris

Comment

Wasn't me, but I really liked the challenge anyway! I've done awful so far this month, and I will probably only get to work on on Thursday of this week, but I'm hoping to do better starting next week!
            Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I know there were people who crossed 1000 minutes. So those are the folks who should be checking in.
              Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

I had 1340, but if I'm the winner, I'd like to defer to the highest resident or med student spouse for the prize. I wouldn't be able to rack up those minutes w/o paying for childcare which would NOT have been feasible in training.

Comment

I agree with Shakti, that is why I didn't record minutes. I do love the accountability.

Aw shucks, we're all winners. <<<hug>>>>
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I was right behind Jenn P (I think) but I also don't work quite full time, otherwise I don't think I'd have the time!
                    Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

1,136 minutes, although I have to admit I was just trying to come close to Jenn's ridiculous exercise routine! Thanks for the motivation!
                      Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Who do ya'll nominate for most improved (resident or medical school stage, please)?

I am very improved. I can now run for over 1/2 a mile without stopping! Wooohooo, but I am also not winning my own prize, so who gets it. Who upped their game the most?
                        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Umm...I just saw this thread. I was on vacation when the thread was started so I'm way behind on catching up. My May total was 1396 minutes which I'm really proud of because I'm pretty sure that's harder than I've EVER worked out. I was incredibly motivated to lose some weight before our trip and since March I was able to shed a total of 21 pounds.

Now that was before our trip to the all inclusive resort this month. I only managed to work out once while there and I'm pretty certain I drank my entire calorie budget each day. So even though I completely expected to put on some weight while on vacation, I'm still disappointed that I've gained back 6 pounds. I'm struggling to get back on track which is typical for me. What's motivating me at the moment is fitting into my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding next month.

Not sure what everyone else's totals were for May, but I'll start my June log today. I'm sure I'm out of the running, but it'll be a good motivator anyway.
                          Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I have been preoccupied with other things. I will select a may winner and send the certificate this weekend. So sorry for the delay.

Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it a lot of trouble to to a fitness challenge each month? Not for a prize, but just for those of us who like the accountability of iMSN (even though I've been a total slacker)!

Comment

Working...
                              X