Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

oceanchild June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oceanchild June

Here's what I've done so far in June:
    6/3 - 45 min - run/walk (mostly run)
    6/4 - 60 min - "cardio sculpt" class at the gym
    6/7 - 105 min - biked to and from work, with a detour to the grocery store (about 16 miles total)
    Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

It's officially bicycle season!

6/8 - 20 min - quick lunchtime shared-bike trip to run errands
    6/9 - 110 min - biked to and from work, detours to softball game and feeding my sister's cat
    Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

6/11 - 60 min - zumba at the gym

Comment

6/13 - 170 min - biked to and from work, biked to and from my sister's at lunch, and tried out an "aqua zumba" class at the gym (as ridiculous as it sounds, but actually pretty fun)

Comment

Pre-trip and actual trip = too much eating and not enough exercising.

I am claiming 180 minutes over my whole vacation. This includes an hour jog/walk along the beach in Maui, two mornings of yoga (that I am only counting half of, because they were "vacation yoga" and pretty easy), and a good walk with my mom at Lake Tahoe.

Comment

6/28 - 110 min - biked to and from work, with detour to my sister's place

(So, when I bike to work, I wear workout gear and bring my work clothes with me. And this morning I forgot to bring a bra! I of course brought a thin yellow t-shirt, with a wide enough neck that it would have looked totally ridiculous with a sports bra. I spent the morning hiding behind my desk, but my sister bailed me out with one of her bras. Fortunately we're the same size, but we have VERY different styles! So that was the detour to my sister's. Please laugh with me, not at me.)

Comment

6/29 - 20 min - lunch walk (goal for July: more lunch walks)
              6/30 - 80 min - biked to work, and from work to softball (then bummed a ride home from DH)

Total for June: 960 min (16 hours)

Comment

Working...
              X