Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Moonlight June Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonlight June Challenge

6/7 30 mins swiming
    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

20 mins treadmill. Dang thing didn't work right and I was walking at a higher speed and incline than I'm used to! Down button didn't work!! Lol
    10 mins eliptical
    10 mins weights

Comment

30 mins swimming
      15 mins weight lifting

Comment

15 mins weight lifting

Comment

cooler temps arrive in NC next week. Hoping to get my morning walks going again next week!! I was down another pound today and that puts me at -19 pounds.

Comment

20 minutes stroller push. i haven't walked in several days. Its hurt but my time was 5 minutes shorter. Maybe I need to add another lap around the block?

Going to the gym tonight. I'll post again later.

Comment

30 mins treadmill
              15 mins cool down on treadmill

Comment

15 minutes on the elliptical. I've been so out of shape. That's a record for me and I'm really proud that I'm doing this.

Comment

15 minutes weight lighting

Comment

30 mins swimming

Comment

20 mins stroller push. Gawd it's out out there!

Comment

20 weight lifting. Ouch.

Comment

6/21 30 mins swimming

6/22
                          20 mins stroller push in the am going as fast and as hard as I could. my butt still hurts.
                          18 mins recumbent bike double ouch. that thing only looks easy....
                          25 mins treadmill

Comment

6/23 30 mins swimming

Today:
                            25 mins stroller push Gezz I was out of breath!
                            20 mins of weight lifting. i thought my arms were going to fall off.
                            was going to the gym but a freakin monsoon like storm suddenly hit Greenville right as i was getting dressed

Comment

30 mins swimming

i did some yoga but i'm not going to count that. i didn't 'feel it' KWIM?

Comment

Working...
                              X