Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Kirsty/bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirsty/bugs

Once I was assigned you, I got busy reading,
    so now I have ideas for the clues I will be needing

Re: Kirsty/bugs

Oh cool my thread , I am so excited!

Comment

Can you guess? Here's a hint of who your Santa Claus may be:
      You're two years up in training but have five years age on me.

Comment

OK now I feel old! But that is a good clue, I know there are not too many of you med school folk around. Will have to get reading!

Comment

Each of us has lived "abroad" - you much more than I.
          But mine involved a foreign tongue, a challenge to get by.

Comment

Arizona seems quite nice - I love those desert climes.
            I hate how where I live right now is humid most all times.

Comment

Well we have rain today!!! I am very excited about that!

So Santa, are you by any chance logging onto IMSN at the taxpayer's expense, like me?

Comment

Notice yet the extra hint I'm building here for you?
                To find it put together part of each and every clue.

Ok, so clearly you already know who I am. That's right, everyone, first person to be called out. :fans: (And yes, I am counting this before Peggy, even though you haven't said my name yet.)

Anyway, I just wanted to get this clue in, because it's the first taste of what was to be my grand scheme.

Comment

I'm sorry Julia! For some reason my mind went humid - DC - Oceanchild?! Which I know is not entirely logical Then I went and read up to check out your overseas experiences.
                  I have no idea on your other clue though, so please post your other clues if you have them! This Secret Santa forum is so much fun!

Comment

Julia thankyou so much for the book. It arrived yesterday and looks lovely. I love cookbooks but dont have very many so I was so pleased! Really, thankyou.

And as for the clues, oh my you really did your homework! But um, pattern...umm...the pretty colours??

Comment

That's quite impressive!

Comment

Thanks Julia I will bear that in mind. I have already given my brother hints of what I want him to cook me (he is visiting and a really good cook)! And have marked things I want to cook myself.
                        I am so impressed with your clue within the clues, and for sure if there were more med school spouses around you would have got to use them all!

Comment

Working...
                        X