Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

MissCrabette

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MissCrabette

Looks like I'm going to be the first to start this up!

Hint #1:

If the results of my "Facebook Stalking" are true,
    it looks like I share the same hobby as you

PS--are you participating in the cookie exchange?

Hint #2:

No kiddos or pets here...

Comment

Bump

Comment

I guess I'll have to do some Facebook stalking of my own. Hmm... I think I have an idea or two.

Yes, I'm participating in the cookie exchange. How about you?
        Cristina
        IM PGY-2

Comment

Marissa? MarissaNicole, that is. It has to be you. You asked about tripods and SLRs.
          Cristina
          IM PGY-2

Comment

Nope--Keep guessing!

I must say, you are ridiculously close, though!

Another hint:

I hate lint on my clothes

And I'm putting your package in the mail tomorrow!

Comment

The other Marissa (SoonerTexan)?
              Cristina
              IM PGY-2

Comment

You got it!

Apparently MarissaNicole and I have a lot in common! (Nicole is my middle name as well)

Hehe, I probably could have dragged this out longer, but I want to get your gift in the mail before I leave Oklahoma! I hope you like it!
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I was so sure it wasn't you because you hadn't added me back on Facebook yet. Tsk tsk. "Stalking" is right.

Yay! Now I can't wait to open it. Thank you!
                  Last edited by MissCrabette; 12-15-2009, 02:11 PM. Reason: can't quote properly
                  Cristina
                  IM PGY-2

Comment

I thought it would be a wee bit suspicious to suddenly add you on Facebook...

But your gift is going out tomorrow priority mail--so I except it will arrive late this week or early next!
                    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Marissa, I got your gift today. Thank you! I never would've thought to buy the photo montage software for myself. Now I can't wait to try it out. As for the cleaning kit, you can never have too much cleaning solution or too many brushes. Thank you so much!

Oh, were you my third cookie exchange person or were the treats freebies? Either way, they're yummy.
                      Cristina
                      IM PGY-2

Comment

I'm glad you like it--I based it all off your Facebook photo and hoped and prayed it wasn't a fluke!

I'm actually not your 3rd "cookie fairy"--the treats were just extra

Comment

It's not a fluke, but I remember feeling like such a fraud putting up that photo. I'm by no means a pro and I felt that this was what the photo suggested. In the end I decided that I liked the photo more than I cared about what message it sent. Besides, I have too few photos of myself to be picky.

Yay! So I have one more person to get cookies from. Hmm...
                          Cristina
                          IM PGY-2

Comment

Working...
                          X