Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

bokelley

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bokelley

Your DH's socks were a worry
    but consider yourself lucky
    since my DH is in no hurry
    for holiday pix, he thinks, are yucky.

Oh how fun!!!

Well we both share a DH who is a scrooge!!
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Not only are our DHs scrooges
      but our "babies" are pooches
      Last edited by Unregistered; 12-07-2009, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Hmmmm, I am going to start searching the pet forums!!
        Brandi
        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I bet if you
          ask the right Q
          You will soon see
          who be me.

Comment

Is your spouse still in med school?
            Brandi

Comment

Nope

Comment

Are you MedPedSpouse?
                Brandi

Comment

Yep.
                  Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Wooohooo. I wasn't sure, good clues!!
                    Brandi

Comment

What gave me away?

Comment

I started searching the post where I was complaining about the socks in the Xmas pic LOL
                        Brandi

Comment

Gift is on its way - dropped it off at USPS.

Comment

Thank you so much for the gift! I just loved it. I decorate everything with Santa so it fits in perfectly. And I loved the stationary and tissue paper. Thanks!!!
                            Brandi

Comment

Great! I thought of getting one for myself because he looked so cute. I just may have to go back and get one.

Comment

Working...
                              X