Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

MrsSz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrsSz

Incognito Claus
    Will make you pause....for a clue!

College football?
    I'm a fan,
    but definitely not of the Big 10.
    Our teams don't often meet;
    When we did, you got beat!

Okay... USC? Maybe.. We loose a lot of clutch games! Haha. Well before Urban we did! Florida? Alabama?
    sigpic
    buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

With that
      you're on the right track.
      You're still dealing with med school.
      It really isn't too cool,
      but enjoy it while you can.
      Residency treats you as planned.
      I can say this firsthand!

Comment

So good at rhyming but I'm no closer to knowing!
        sigpic
        buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

My sister-in-law and I get along well.Perhaps because I changed so many
          of my nephews diapers she thinks I'm swell.

After a year,
          I had to be clear
          I was returning to school.
          I teach little tots
          while my husband cuts and ties knots.

Comment

Bump, bump!
            Are you stumped?
            Here comes another clue for you!

If I want to see the seasons
            for any reason
            North I drive on I-95.

Comment

um.... Lovelight?!
              sigpic

Comment

Ding, ding, ding!! You got me.

Comment

Yay!!!! I"m so bad at guessing!! Thanks for awesome clues!
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG!!! So after the course of the last week with the stomach flu and trip to the ER, I literally didn't notice a little package DH put on my desk in the office. I love love love love it!!! DH promptly removed a wine stopper with our initial (wedding gift) and replaced it with the new Ohio State one... He grins at me and then says "Now it matches the kitchen!" (Which just happens to be red... not scarlet.. I'm not that cray I swear!)
                    sigpic

Comment

OMG- I didn't even write THANK YOU in that post!!! I'm so rude!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
                      sigpic

Comment

Awesome, so glad you like it!! Definitely pained me to but Ohio State gear, but I didn't think a gator would go over well with you!!

Comment

hahahah!!!! true... I would have mysteriously gone missing haha!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X