Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Ides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ides

Just a quick line to let you know you're on my list
    more information later but for now just the gist.

Now onto the first clue, Tis the season for giving,
    Both our husbands play with knives for a living.

More clues!!
    Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

When it comes to kiddos,
      You have one, I have two
      When it comes to training,
      You're done but I'm not thru!

Comment

I'm at a loss! I need more clues!
        Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

My two kids are the opposite sex as yours
          If you visit the state I live in the Grand Canyon you might tour.

Comment

Mdphdwife?

Comment

Yep!!! Now I need some clues on what to get you!
              Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Chocolate or yummy treats from TJ's!

I miss it so.

Comment

I didn't realize there isn't a TJ's in OKC! Tell me specifically what your faves are and I'll make sure to send them!
                  Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

You would think there would be one here. The city is hurting grocery wise. Just got a whole foods and sprouts last year.

Well, I like those three packs of Belgium mini chocolate bars- I like the milk chocolate. The English toffee is super yum! Mini milk chocolate peanutbutter cups or any of the chocolate covered fruit.

Sigh.

Comment

It's hard to get high end grocery stores to put in stores in OK because they aren't allowed to sell wine or most beers. That eats up a lot of profit.
                      Laurie
                      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I thought that finally got changed last year. Guess not
                        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Well they can sell wine & beer but it has to be at a diluted strength.

Comment

Working...
                          X