Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

DrBandMe

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrBandMe

Here it is, your first clue
    I'm trying my best to rhyme for you.
    I admit that this is not my best skill,
    And after this post you will surely have had your fill.

You are new to iMSN and I am not,
    We are in attendinghood and starting to rot.
    I am known 'round these parts for my foul mouth,
    I can pretty much make any thread head south.

Your gift is on its way, hope you like it! Any questions for me?

I'm giggling over here! I am pretty sure I know who you are but I'm gonna keep my guess to myself for now.

Do you live on the west coast, Ho? (See what I did there, )
    wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

Yes I am on the West Coast, but you should know
      There are lots of us on the board, Ho Ho Ho!

So now it's time, to ask another question of me
      What other clues do you need, to set my identity free?

Comment

Is your DH an attending?

I'm pretty impressed with how creative you are with your rhymes!

Comment

Haven't heard from you in a while and since I'm not home I'm thinking I may be missing out on your gift. If so - I promise I'll check for it when I get back to the east coast next week!

Comment

Yes, DH is an attending, and is on call waaaaaaaaay too much.
            It's his fault for sub-sub-specializing himself. Does that help at all?

Your gift was timed to be sent to your out of town address; I hope it arrives soon!

Comment

Alright, I'll go ahead and guess... diggitydot?!

Comment

DrBandMe

Hah, nope. Not me. But I TOTALLY know who it is. My clues would have been FAR more vulgar.

FWIW, my dude has only been in attendinghood for about 18 months and is not super specialized.
                Last edited by diggitydot; 12-18-2013, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Oh my Gosh! How could I not have known it was you, weeniegeniewife?!??!

I received your gift tonight when I came home with DrBtobe and everyone oooooo'd and ahhhhhh'd. My MILtobe is JEALOUS! MUAH HA HAAAA... ALL MINE! How did you know?! I don't think I have ever received such a PERFECT secret santa before! I bow in your greatness! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!

I can't wait to meet you!

Comment

Yes ma'am, it's me! Although I'm super-flattered that you thought I was DD at first.

Glad you like your gift! Merry Christmas!
                    Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Working...
                    X