Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Oh JDAZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh JDAZ

Hoping our yoga practice gets us through the holiday stress, if not, we are going to be one hot mess.

Hummm. Angie?

Comment

Nope, it is not Angie orrrrrr Nancy orrrrr Randy.

If you ask me another Q, I will reward you with another clue.

Comment

Hummm. Do you have kids?

Comment

Kids? As in goats no ...as per biological offspring...not that I know.

Comment

Hard! I think I may know, but I could probably use at least one more clue.

Is your DH a resident?

Comment

Not a resident anymore but the schedule is still quite similar for sure.

Comment

Crap. Well now I don't think I know.

Do you live somewhere warm?

Comment

Warm in the summer but also get ice and sometimes snow which is a bummer.

Comment

You-hooooo!

Oh-JDAZ, oh JDAZ, where have you been? Sitting here waiting for your response is making me crawl out of my skin.

Did you give in or are you just busy with your kin? Here is another hint...I have been studying.

Comment

Medpedspouse?

Comment

Yayyyyy!!! Yup, it is me!!!

Did the studying give it away? I was hoping that I did not confuse things but I am in the middle of one lit review and have to turn in a manuscript today.
                        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Oh JDAZ

Yes. I kind of thought it was you after googling whether it ever snowed in that part of TX. And i remembered your recent mindfulness retreat - and the cute yoga outfit you wore. But I totally forgot to ask you whether you had moved since your DH's first post training job. if the answer was yes, I planned on guessing you. But then I just got distracted.... Sorry! Yay! Glad I got it!!
                          Last edited by JDAZ11; 12-10-2014, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Haha! Super sleuth skills. Would not have thought to look up temps in a region. Will have to save that one for next year.
                            Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

I was kind of thinking it was you when I asked if you lived somewhere warm. So when you said it snowed, I was like "wait does it snow there? No way, right?" Turns out it does!

Comment

Working...
                              X