Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Neiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neiner

Some things in common, we have.

- a love of nerdy things
    - a love of animals, with a tendency to perhaps have too many

I'm confused -- "too many" animals? Sorry, I don't understand those words when used together like that

Another nerdy animal lover!! I like this already. Hmmm I can think of a couple of people on here that would fit that description... more clues?!
    Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

My apologies for spelling Niener incorrectly! I thought it was that way, but assumed I was wrong because "ie" and "ei" frequently confuses me.

I don't believe in too many animals either, though the Dr has his limits.

Another thing in common: we both have fantastic senses of humor. In my opinion, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Baby View Post
        My apologies for spelling Niener incorrectly! I thought it was that way, but assumed I was wrong because "ie" and "ei" frequently confuses me.
        Elf to the recuse I fixed it!
        Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Ha I didn't even notice it wasn't spelled correctly! I think at least half the people on here spell it the other way so I rarely bother to even look anymore

So I'm gonna go with my initial gut feeling and gueeeeeess... Thirteen??
          Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Gah - it keeps "un-fixing"!
            Jen
            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Thanks for trying, GRU!

Not 13, though I think she'd sometime like to be in my shoes when I'm sipping hot cocoa by a fire and watching the snow fall.

Comment

Geez I need to pay more attention to where people live!

Hmmmm... I would say GRU except she posted on this thread already as herself. Unless she's just trying to be sneaky and throw me off... *makes shifty eyes at GRU*...

Is it MrsSZ??

Comment

Nope, not MrsSz, though she and I have sons as our firstborn in common.

Comment

Oh, oh, is it Bonbon?! (though I thought she only had a cat... I might be really bad at this game...)

Comment

Bingo! I currently have four cats and one goldfish. We used to have two dogs as well and our bunny died last year. And I keep pestering dh for puppies...

I so hope you enjoy your gift. It will arrive early next week.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry about the lack of clever clues and poems, lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hooray!!!! For some reason I thought you only had one cat currently, so it was not your lack of clever clues just my lack of knowledge about your furry family. Clearly I should pay better attention around here...

Comment

Also if you need someone to send your DH cute photos of puppies every couple of days to break him down I'll be happy to help

Comment

Working...
                            X