Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

hlj25950

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hlj25950

Jingle Bells,
    Med School Smells,
    I ain't got no kids.

I think I may know who it is.

It is LDRO?
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Nope I'll give you another clue.

God rest ye merry med spouse,
      let nothing you dismay,
      Remeber this long journey,
      will finally end one day.

(Lucky for you, you are much further in the journey then I am because we have just begun.)

Comment

I've got in narrowed down, but I don't see your name in the Secret Santa area. Everyone I can see on there has kids for the most part or is through with med school. That leaves me with it must be one of the other 100s of users on here.

Unless I am totally blind.

Which is entirely possible.

So, if you please, another clue?

Comment

You're right my name isn't there yet... I have no clues posted

Comment

Well if you still have no guess,
            then another clue I must confess:
            I live on the east coast and not the west,
            If you guess who I am then you pass the test.

Quick question before I mail your gift... do you drink coffee and do you ever brew it at home?

Comment

I drink coffee somewhat infrequently. Doctored to the nines with tons of products. Usually it is Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha. I do make coffee at home for myself rarely. I love a nice sugary cup though.

Comment

Julie?

Comment

You're getting closer. I don't live in NY but a little more south. Also, I'm not married yet. :santa:

Comment

This is hard. I feel like such a loser. LOL

My next guess is NurseJenn.

Maybe someday I will get it right.

Comment

Nope Sorry, not NurseJen either.

Let's see if I can think of some better clues for you...

1. I am under 30.
                      2. DF is a first year.
                      3. We moved in Aug to start med school and I've recently met one local iMSNer
                      4. Although I don't have any kids of my own, I spend all day with them.

Comment

I think I know for sure this time!!

Amy Denise?

It took me long enough. If you say I'm wrong, I'm seriously quitting this game.

I know it has to be you! YAY!!

Comment

:ra: It's me! I think I'm sending your present on Monday. I bought the final piece today. I hope you'll like it

Comment

I'm very excited to receive my present. Thank you!

I'm so happy I finally figured out it was you!

Comment

So I finally got to the post office and your present should arrive in 2-3 days. Let me know. Hope you like it. Amy

Comment

Working...
                              X