Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Dagny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rainbabies
    ETA, i had to look up what consanguinity meant.
    me too, I just didn't want to admit it! Damn. Now I have to do my homework, but I would have bet that it was you. Didn't you have an ant issue recently too?

I'll be checking my mailbox...

Comment

I had to look it up too but it was worth it. What a great word.

Comment

I didn't - b/c my family has a bit of it . as in, my parents. I've always told people b/c I figure I didn't do anything wrong ...

But I digress.

I looked it up. Sylvia is NOT your santa Chris. Keep guessing!

Comment

nope not WV...but there is a town here where the docs study weird genetic diseases b/c of so much inbreeding!

Comment

On the 9th day of Christmas, my Santa revealed to me...
            she feels like she's supporting Pampers singlehandedly.

Comment

since your gift should arrive tomorrow...

On the 10th day of Christmas, my Santa revealed to me...
              sleep is needed for creativity!

Comment

On the 11th day of Christmas, my Santa revealed to me...
                she enjoys singing karaoke!

Comment

Your gift was delivered
                  so you should know who
                  Incase you don't know
                  here's your last clue.

On the 12th day of Christmas, my Santa revealed to me...
                  she's a veterinarian with a lipring!

Comment

Woah, you rhymed veterinarian, that's impressive!

Comment

Michele, the only clue that definitively pointed to you was the karaoke! (well, obviously the 12th one did too...) You had me stumped! (and what is the story behind the guinea??)

Thank you so much, I love it!!!! (Cinnamon Buns lip shine) And I am a sucker for their samples too. That was a perfect gift! (so perfect that I ended up swiping your idea for my gift to Amy Denise )

Not only does it taste good, but it's pretty too! Thanks again!!

Comment

Glad you like it!!! I searched through old posts and found you like the Cinnamin Buns body wash...since I figured you probably weren't having much time to shower, lip gloss that smelled/tasted the same might help give you a 'you' moment.

So for the stories behind my clues...

Louisiana has a few towns where inbreeding is so rampant they have all these weird genetic disorders...Zwolle (a town), for example, has a cardiac disease.

I'm half Italian and was raised Catholic...I have classic Catholic guilt. Russ calls me his guinea....and he calls it "the guinea guilt."

I have a weird ant phobia....I can see them one at a time, but if I see a bunch, I kinda hallucinate that they are swarming me and I have a mini panic attack....great growing up in Florida huh? I can 'talk' myself up or down...so it's not debilitating or anything....but I've never met anyone like me.

So that me!
                        Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Working...
                        X