Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Kris/Princessfiona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then she got out her wallet with pennies to pinch. But, if others could do it, then so could the Grinch. She got stuck only once, for a moment or two, but she chatted with spouses and knew what to do. She found a nice gift at the end of the row. "This present," she grinned, "will be packaged to go!"

Then she slithered and slunk, with a smile most unpleasant, Around the whole store, with Kris's new present! Has kids! South of you! A chick! Wears blue! Old timer! Sour-puss! Guess! By my clue! And she stuffed the clues in. Then the Grinch, very nimbly, Stuffed all the clues, in this poetry chimbly!

Comment

wears blue???? Well, that narrows it down Whoever this is very talented!

kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Heidi?

Comment

Then she slunk to the corner. To sulk in her shame! She gave it away! Kris found out her game! She guessed her identity as quick as a flash. And through the rest of the story she must quickly dash!

Then she stuffed all the poetry up the chimney with glee. "And NOW!" grinned the Grinch, "from this poem I am free!"

And the Grinch sulked in shame, and she started to moan When she heard a small sound awake in her home.

She turned around fast, and she saw a small boo! Little Lexi-Lou boo, who was not more than two.

The Grinch had been caught by this tiny boo daughter Who'd got out of bed for a cup of cold water. She stared at the Grinch and said, "Mommy dear, why, "Why are still writing this poem? WHY?"

But, you know, that old Grinch was so smart and so slick She thought up a lie, and he thought it up quick! "Why, my sweet little tot," the poor clue giver lied, "I'm looking for dinner and a vegetable side." "So I'm clicking on recipes for dinner, my dear." "I'll fix it up nice with a broccoli spear."

And her fib fooled the child. Then she patted her head And he got her a drink and she sent her to bed. And when Lexi-Lou Boo went to bed with her cup, She went to the mouse and brought a link up!

Then she looked all over this poetry labor And decided to adjourn this addictive behavior.

I didn't get to finish the whole story, but you figured me out too quickly. I guess I am just an open book. That and my clues were too easy. At least the story was slightly entertaining (I hope) while it lasted!

Comment

This might get voted the best Secret Santa ever.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

heidi, you're awesome! i need some of your talent.
              ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Def. nominated for best secret santa ever

What gave it away? Mom, lives south of me, Sour-puss (but NOT for the reasons you think!!!) I was thinking "smack-down bus"!

You are one talented writer!

kris

Comment

WOW! Heidi, you are amazingly talented!!

Comment

very well done! even though i knew the grinch's secret identity all along, i really enjoyed reading it!

Comment

that was amazing!! heidi you are verrrry talented!

Comment

you are awesome!!

Comment

bummer...I shouldn't have guessed!

kris

Comment

Naw, it's good that you guessed. Kind of a relief, actually. Now I don't have to do the rest!

I wish I could send you some MIL be gone spray, but I'm fresh out.
                            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Did your gift arrive yet? It should have been there by now.
                              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Working...
                              X