Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

DCJenn- Potty Training?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCJenn- Potty Training?

Just wondering how you were getting on?

I gave up, totally and the first morning DF was home he came rusing in and said Muuuummmmmmy i need to go to the toilet, I've never jumped out of the bed so quickly and said' quick quick we'll get the potty' , he said, 'eh no mummy, want the toilet' and that was it, he won't wear big boy pants and still wears his nappy but none of them have been wet since day or night,apart from when he had 24 hour winter vomiting bug. No number 2's in the toilet but I figure these march boys are determined little demons who won't be pushed into anything and will decide in their own time.

Anyway hope you are begining to see some success.

He's doing it at school but not at home. Fine. I honestly can't get that excited about it right now. I figure he did it at school and he'll do it at home.

Or, he'll wear night time pull ups for the rest of his life. I'm just his mother- I don't need to date the guy. I'm not going to be standing in the locker room with him when the guys want to know where he got the cool Incredible Hulk pull-ups...(which will be thongs by that point)

Jenn

Comment

Don't get too worked up about it. DS took forever. He caught on around 4.5. Seriously. I was about to lose my mind after promising I would be patient and work on it diligently. Now...it is but a distant memory. DS would never acknowledge that any of these things happened, so DH and I are the only ones that know he held out forever. And now of course.....everyone one the internet does too. :>
      Angie
      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
      Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
        He's doing it at school but not at home. Fine. I honestly can't get that excited about it right now. I figure he did it at school and he'll do it at home.

Or, he'll wear night time pull ups for the rest of his life. I'm just his mother- I don't need to date the guy. I'm not going to be standing in the locker room with him when the guys want to know where he got the cool Incredible Hulk pull-ups...(which will be thongs by that point)

Jenn
        :funnycry:

kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona
          Originally posted by DCJenn

Jenn
          :funnycry:

kris

:funnycry: DS won't do it at his childmiders....he'll be going to school in spiderman pull ups

Comment

Working...
          X