Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Pink eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink eye

I've had it with the pink eye. I know it could be worse and I'm glad there is no puking (hope I didn't jinx myself) but I've had it with pink eye! It has been here since Wednesday afternoon. I thought TenE had it then but maybe it was just a cold because she REALLY has it this morning. Anna looks like she was in a bar brawl with her swollen eye.

And we've got the congestion and DH has a delightful cough to share at work today.

It is beautiful sunny, mid-60s out but we can only go out for bits at a time because the sun irritates their eyes.

Pink eye be gone!

:horror:

Yuck, Nellie!

We haven't had the pink eye thing going, but we've had the *someone has something* yuck happening all winter.

I hope that you guys can get outside a little bit....maybe the girls could wear hats?

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Yup...hats and the beach umbrellas.

Comment

Pink eye is icky. Sorry Nellie. When I was younger, I used to get it every spring.

Comment

Ick. I was wondering how you were going to keep it from spreading to Anna & TenE.

Are you sure Anna didn't get into a bar brawl? She can be pretty sneaky.

I'm sorry for you.

Comment

major suckage...especially with little ones that touch and share everything.
            ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Oh, pink eye is the worst! It keeps going around and around a house. I hope you rid your home of this contagion soon.

Kelly
              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by Genivieve

Are you sure Anna didn't get into a bar brawl? She can be pretty sneaky.
                She is pretty scrappy. (In other Anna strangeness, she has taken to putting band-aids on her nipples. I can't quite get to the bottom of why she is doing this. ).

Trying to tell a three year old to keep her fingers out of itchy eyes is a lost cause. I'm doling out the hand sanitizer like crazy. I don't know what it is with pink eye but we seem to get such nasty cases of it.

Comment

(In other Anna strangeness, she has taken to putting band-aids on her nipples. I can't quite get to the bottom of why she is doing this. ).

hmmm...maybe she and caitlyn should get together. that girl is so obsessed with boobies. hers, mine, ds's, dh's the dogs, cats.....the other day at the doctors office, she blurts out that, "i just touch your boobie mommy?"

i was so
                  ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I love Anna.

Comment

Working...
                    X