Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why?

why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why
    why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why

does every 4y.o ask this over and over and over again ALL DAY LONG? or is it just my kid?

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Why do YOU think?

Alison

Comment

Why do you ask?

Comment

i dont know, why?

Comment

Why, I have no idea.

Jenn

Comment

I'm flashing back to that scene in The Shining where Shelley Duval finds that stack of papers with "all work and no play makes jack a dull boy"
            You sound like you need a nice ride in the snowcat, or a stroll in the topiary maze.
            Enabler of DW and 5 kids
            Let's go Mets!

Comment

Originally posted by Crispin's Crispian
              Ana does this CONSTANTLY. She's 34 months. Reading to her is a real chore because she points to EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in the book. "what's he doing?" "what's the barn doing?" "what's the duck doing?" Nonstop.

THEY"RE ALL LISTENING TO THE STORY, THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE DOING!
              That's ds2. I have to have a backstory for all of the characters and dialogue too. "What's he saying?" "Where is he going?" Wait, go back three pages. Very tangential. And you wonder about my posts?

Comment

i thought ds knew everything already. hmmm...he is backsliding. going from a know it all to why?

Comment

I even bought Jacob a t-shirt that said "But WHY?"

I don't know WHY it bothers you. The rest of us super-mommies can handle it JUST FINE THANK YOU!

Comment

Comment

4 year old?

Oh for the love of christ, my 33 month started about 2 weeks ago!! It lasts until 4?

and why can not even make sense and he still asks....

Comment

Originally posted by pstone
                        It lasts until 4?

and why can not even make sense and he still asks....
                        Until 4? My 6 year old still does it. Not the general "why why why why", but the more irritating (IMO) Why (do I have to? inferred).

Comment

JennP - I have to disagree with you! The most irritating is "Why am I _____" As in:

"Why am I jumping on the bed"
                          "Why am I holding my blanket"
                          "Why am I eating my breakfast"
                          "Why am i hitting the dog"
                          "Why am I standing on one foot"

Ummmm....I don't know.
                          Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

we had to make a "one question per page" rule, after I read all the stuff, they each get to ask one question...

I just can't stand it!
                            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

ds: what time is it?

me: 4:30

ds: WHY?

Comment

Working...
                              X