Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

made me giddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• made me giddy

i know this may not be exciting to some of you all...but it is to me. ds 4.5 loves to read books. right now he is on a kick with his Cars book. (the movie) last night he read it to me. i know he mostly just has it memorized...but it was so cool to hear him tell me the story. it was just the neatest feeling. he is on his way...and im so happy for him. :stars:
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

That is great!!!

Comment

Super! That is great.

Comment

How sweet!

Comment

:rah:

Comment

Comment

That is wonderful!

Comment

Pretty soon he'll be reading to his sibs! (And soon you won't be able to skip over certain parts of a story...)

(Maybe I'm the only one who does that, though!)
                Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Are you kidding? You can tell Dr. Suess had no kids IRL. I skip PAGES of the books sometimes. I think he's on to me but halfway through "Fox in Sox" we're both bored...

Jenn

Comment

Can he come over to my house? He could read "The Definitive Neurological Surgery Board Review" to my DH...at least, that way, MAYBE DH will be prepared for boards next March!!

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife
                      Can he come over to my house? He could read "The Definitive Neurological Surgery Board Review" to my DH...at least, that way, MAYBE DH will be prepared for boards next March!!
                      DH just go this review books this weekend, now the fun begins.
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

gotta love books

making books fun and spending time reading together - - what better way to have kids who love books? good job laying the foundation! your DS is learning that books are fun! (or, well, with the exception of those board prep books, maybe . . . )

Comment

Working...
                        X